Andras Field System Test Successful

Moshe

Hello Boys and Girls,

Happy to confirm my first successful flight using the new "End To End" Andras Field setup, everything is working just fine. Here are some details:

1. It was a Training Flight From LOWI to EAFS

2. Loaded FSX with user defined weather at LOWI

3. Loaded Andrad Meridian Trainer C172 C&D at last position

4. Opened FSUIPC and cleared all weather from it's maim page

5. Loaded Active Sky X enabling REX2 textures with real world weather

6. Opened TeamSpeak 2 with VAE network communication setup (on second monitor)

7. Opened Ventrilo with Andras Meridian communication setup (on second monitor)

8. Opened VAFinancials VAFS PIREP for Andras Meridian Flight Log capture (on second monitor)

9. Opened VAE SquawkWin (with night mode set to off) on second monitor

10. Connected to VAE online flying, moved to relevant commutication rooms

11. Filed SquawkWin Flight Plan, submit and sent to server

12. Chosen VAFS Route and started logging the flight

13. After engine shut down concluded the VAFS log

System is Win7 64Bits, everything was logged as required, no issues, recommended!

post-7934-128202014492_thumb.jpg

post-7934-128202015605_thumb.jpg

post-7934-128202017144_thumb.jpg

post-7934-128202018689_thumb.jpg

Looks nice, Moshe. And congrats for not being a trainee anymore :-)

BTW, for those not in the VA (yet): we logged our first 50 flight hours today and we have a lot of fun together :-)

Yes, of course we have! After 5 years you think you had all the fun you could have, and here comes Aerosoft, Andras, Bernhard and Andras Meridian to show you the fun is not over yet!

Bernhard, congrats for the 50 hrs and thank you so much for putting so much time and dedication to make us experience new pleasures :clap_s::bow_down2_s::excellenttext_s: :goodjob_s: :hi_s:

Hi John, usually I fly Windowed. When using Nvidia 3D vision I have to do it full screen. It's a good question and i will give it a try, most likely all the hot keys of the communication will function properly only the second monitor will be black. I will try and update if different.

Hi John, usually I fly Windowed. When using Nvidia 3D vision I have to do it full screen. It's a good question and i will give it a try, most likely all the hot keys of the communication will function properly only the second monitor will be black. I will try and update if different.

Thanks Moshe,

A you can see, I use a matrox tripplehead to go with 3 monitors.

I have tried, with a second card, to use a second monitor for some of the applications. But every time i go to full screen the seconfd screen went to black. It seems a problem within FSX. I have searched a lot on the internet for a solution, but until now not with any luck. :mad:

What sort of hotkeys do you use? I'm trying to get teamspeak to work on a button on my Flight Sim Yoke. But I don't get it right somehow. :(

The TS2 and Ventrilo hot keys are only keyboard keys, the joystick / CH will not be possible to use. Are there other games you play full screen and still see other monitors? I can try it with Rise of Flight and see, it should have 3D Vision support as well.

Second thought - you might want to try assigning Yoke bottons to keys via FSUIPC, please let me know if it works for you

The TS2 and Ventrilo hot keys are only keyboard keys, the joystick / CH will not be possible to use. Are there other games you play full screen and still see other monitors? I can try it with Rise of Flight and see, it should have 3D Vision support as well.

Second thought - you might want to try assigning Yoke bottons to keys via FSUIPC, please let me know if it works for you

I was already looking for assigning a keystroke for TS2 and FSUIPC. On the forum of Pete I have searched for assigning TS2 with FSUIPC and found some solutions. So Ithink this wil work eventually for both programs.

I do play Half Live 2 in fullscreen and I can use the second monitor for other programs. I know that it is a problem within FSX, but I'm wondering why, with a second card, the monitor still went to black.

I don't use 3D Vision.

ohhh, ok. what i meant is to keep the keyboard settings for TS2 and Ventrilo and set "joystick to keyboard" relation on FSUIPC. it should work pretty much straight forward B)