Eddf

PeterHagen

Hello,

After several verry nice flights around the globe i was approaching my final destination, EDDF. For FSX.

But during the approach, at final, around 1000ft, when the airport was visual, the textures started to flicker.

and when is was on 500ft and further when flair was initiated, the textures of the runway disapeared, came back and

disapeared came back...

also the grass of the scenery disapeared and the standard FSX grass was peaking through it.

After a uneventfull landing,and vacating the runway (07L) when getting on the taxitrack, there was a hard bump...

to lower ground level....

After a few days of rest when departing from EDDF, and taxiing to runway 25R when waiting in the que is noticed that

ai traffic was lining up but when starting the take off roll, the were below the runway and further on the runway they did come

back up the runway again...

I have installed FSX GLOBAL 2010. and after that all the scenery.

If it was already discussed here in a topic, then i did not find it, i did use the search function but no result in finding this issue.

Regards Peter

sorry the topic title was not correct is should be, EDDF texture problems

have u got Highmemfix in your cofig [fsx only]?

you mean if i have installed more then 4GB? The fix that is avail at Aerosoft. Then the answer is YES.

Hello Peter,

Your AI Traffic program does it have its own AFCAD for EDDF if so try disabling it.

MY AI traffic program does have it's own AFCAD,but with the question if i would like to install it, i clicked NO.

After the complete installation of FSX and all of it's add ons, i performed a search to double AFCAD files, and removed them.

SO also the default of EDDF, and there was no AFCAD installed only the one that comes along with the scenery.

Peter