I'm going to go with some kind of antique plane. Maybe a Bleriot? The triangle on top looks like it would be for wing support. I'll say its a Bleriot 6.

Mike

I'm going to go with some kind of antique plane. Maybe a Bleriot? The triangle on top looks like it would be for wing support. I'll say its a Bleriot 6.

Mike

yes that's right i think

But all of these are missing that "black box" under the wing.

well black box not sure it is a black box as picture 2 have some kind of an fin not long enough but hard to se much on that small picture but right not the corect i think but you have to ways say nothing you have no chance or say something and you are in :-) and yes pic are 100% not that one, and my other guises also not. I think it is goeing to be dead end whit out a clue, as not much to go for.

Alright lets go with this because that did bug me when I first saw the picture.

There is no discernable vertical stabilizer without which the plane would spiral into oblivion. Also I think your short an engine too.

Mike

Alright lets go with this because that did bug me when I first saw the picture.

There is no discernable vertical stabilizer without which the plane would spiral into oblivion. Also I think your short an engine too.

Mike

No Engine, thats correct, but it was stable in flight.

I think I am close:

I found an article about the "Sperry Aerial Torpedo" (the first ever guided missile program):

http://www.ctie.mona...e/rpav_usa.html

That is definitely a plane I wouldn't want to pilot.

mabee or a recon aircraft i would not bee a pilot there. becaus if no engine you are not that easy to spot but if you are things could happen.