Okay No A-10 So What Else?

The U-2 actually handles very well down where other aircraft operate, its the extreme operating envelope the U-2 flies in that causes the issues.

Kindest

Michael

Of the list the U2 would be my option as well. I am too not a great fan of military aircraft, but a NASA version would be nice.

I always imagine the U2 to fly like a jet engine motor glider. Some people seem to have a problem with it though ;):D :

I know it's been said before,

but I would love to see an F-15 in decent quality for FSX.

I mean, would be awesome in VRS Superbug comparable quality and system depth,

but I would also buy it if it's Aerosoft F-16 comparable quality (don't get me wrong, that is also GREAT quality) and system depth.

The F-15 was/is a consideration, although there is one in progress else where at the moment.

Once the 'Bus' hubbub has died down a little and I have decent enough renders I'm sure an official announcement will be made.

Best

Michael

+1 on the C-46

A beach 18 with a flight model different from the AS FS9

also the DHC-3

I know someone else is doing a DC-3 but one with engine management like your Cat would be at the top of my wish list.

Here's a list, please discuss amongst yourselves to come up with a suggestion to Aerosoft.

• A-4E-F
  • U-2C/ER-2
  • F-5E/T-38C
  • A-37/T-37
  • F-84F

Good list and discussion - but how did it end with an F-14???