What Aerosoft titles do you own, and which is your favorite?

Robert S

• 5 months later...

Let's see: Beaver, Super Cub, Cape Canaveral and the Flight Calculator. The one I like the most is the Beaver. The one I use the most is the calculator as I do all my flight planning and enroute work by hand on the calculator. (by hand on the calculator? My HS math teacher would kill me if she heard me say that :lol: )

I own:

A10 Warthog, Aerosoft DH2 Beaver , Seahawk, "Life in..." - Island of Elba, Balearen-Gibraltar, France1, Monaco 2005, New Spanish Airports, Paris CDG 2005, German Airports 1, 3, and 4, Scenery Germany 1, 2, and 3, Cape Canaveral 2005, Manhattan Scenery,Wonderful Madeira(is there an update to this one?)

All these are download versions. I have a few more boxed versions of Aerosoft products like the Real Germany 1,2,3, U.S. Airports, Austria Professional 2004, Austrian Airports Volume 1 and 2, Schiphol - Amsterdam.

My favorite of the downloaded stuff is probably the German Airports series. I love flying these.

My favorite of the boxed stuff is without a doubt U.S. Airports. Fantastic package.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft
Just got(today) Seahawk and Boxer and i'm over 3 hours in front of my comp.....EXCELENT :D:D:D What is the best joystick to use for flying helicopters?

Many people say that the Saitek range is the best. And I agree with that, I use the X52 and although it looks like a pimped joystick with all the blue lights, it is solid and very precise. And you can switch the lights off...

• Like 1

Many people say that the Saitek range is the best. And I agree with that, I use the X52 and although it looks like a pimped joystick with all the blue lights, it is solid and very precise. And you can switch the lights off...

I'm using the X52 for a few months now, and I can't wish for any better joystick :D And it's superb for flying helicopters.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I own the Seahawk, what a awsome piece of software. I dont think things could get any better but I would like to see smoke from the exaust ports and see the wipers work in rainy weather those are the only things missing. I look forward to buying many more AeroSoft products, downloading them is nice but I like to have a CD for backup just in case.

Happy flying everyone i'll see you in the air :D

SH-09

• 2 months later...

I own :

- My Traffic 2004

- Flight Deck Companion 3.0 (FDC)

- Flight Sim Commander 7 (FSC 7)

- Seahawk and Boxer

I strongly value the support to customers, easyness to communicate with experts and to get upgrade patches (this is not the case with all editors).

Thanks and Best regards,

Philippe Renard

Well, as an update to my very first post in this topic, I have since purchased Frankfurt, and Mathis graciously awarded me Martha's Vineyard as a freebie.

I can't wait for the PBY Catalina :wink: next!

Products I do own:

Airports

German Airports 1

German Airports 3

German Airports 4

Mega Airport Frankfurt

Scandinavian Airports 1

Scandinavian Airports 2

New Spanish Airports 1

French Airports 1

U.S. Airports 1

Sceneries

Scenery Germany 1

Scenery Germany 2

Real Germany 1

Real Germany 2

Real Germany 3

Balearic Isles & Gibraltar

Canarian Isles

Scenery Manhattan

Aircraft

PMDG 737-800/900

Eurowings 2004

Tools

MyTraffic 2004

And there are sure more to come ;)

But I can't actually say which one is my favorite... I like all of them :D

My favourite is: Eurowings 2004 (CD version)

I have:

German Airports 1

German Airports 4

Scenery Germany 1

Scenery Germany 2

Scenery Germany 3

Canary Islands

PMDG 737 (600/700)

Freight Dogs (first online title the rest are CD's)

and of course Eurowings 2004

• 3 months later...

Hi people, my first post here. Sorry if I've brought up an old thread but I was searching for Canary Islands and this came up.

I own:

Eastern Canary Islands

Western Canary Islands (I holiday there often so I like to fly there on FS)

New Spanish Airports

FDC Live Cockpit

Eurowings 2004

PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies

PMDG 737NG

PMDG 737-800/900

I cant really pick ONE favorite. I guess it would be The PMDG 737-800 & Eastern Canary Islands, this is because I can relive the flight I take on an Excel 737-800 from EGKK - GCFV each year.

Oh while I'm here, Whenever I fly the PMDG 737-800 to GCFV I always get told to taxi to one of the stands 9 or 11. However I want to taxi to gate 23-25 like I do in real life...is there anyway I can correct this? Edit the AFCAD or get a new AFCAD for the scenery.

Any help is very much appriciated. Thanks (and soz for the OT at the end there)

I like

I dont like

Monaco

wonderful madeira

freight dogs

super cub

diamond katana

lukla

islands of malta

seahawk

Mega Airport Frankfurt

Airbus Holiday Destination

Casablanca

Flight Calculator (FSUIPC not registered)

Cape Canaveral 2005

Island of Elba

In order of purchase

Katana

Kos 2005

Real Germany 3

Scenery Germany 2

Beaver

Seahawk

Favourite - a toss ip between the Beaver and Seahawk - I prefer to fly both around Misty Fjords though, because I can land either at or near all the landing sites :wink:

Chris

Well seeing as how this thread is still alive and kicking, I think I could update my list...

Katana

Kos 2005

Real Germany 3

Scenery Germany 1, 2 and 3

Beaver

Seahawk

Beech 18

Cape Canaveral

Freightdogs

A10 Warthog

Piper Super Cub

Malta

Monaco

Lukla

GAP3

VFR Berlin

Martha's Vineyard

Each has merits and demerits. Best (no, favourite) aircraft is probably the Piper Super Cub, best AND favourite scenery must be Lukla!

I currently own casablanca, have just recieved Frankfurt and Vienna Mega airports and am considering the Seahawk and Boxer as a possible for my next purchase.