Teamspeak Vae

Vaff

With all due respect Fredrik this is not your concern as online manager it is my job and i can assure you that VAE only goes down for a few mins then the back up server for teamspeak kicks in we have multiple back up so this reall isnt nessicery

regards

Craig

Gentlemen

I have moved this post into the closed area, and I have a few comments.

Craig. Please maintain a very civil tone when adressing others in the public forum.

Vaff. Thanks for putting your TS server up as backup - however you should have asked one of the guys at VAE - Craig is the obvious one, about the nature of the problem. They could have told you what Craigh now posted instead. I have never seen TS down, and I have actually happened, accidently, to witness the VAE gues deal with a hacking attempt - and I was impressed with the swiftness and professionalism they put into it.

And putting up different solutions to online servers, and online communication, will only confuse a majority of people who are unsure of how to engage in this online adventure that Andras Field is starting up. I see many posts from people who feel very very uncertain about the whole thing - for whom online flying is a first. We want to keep things as simple as we possible can.

So lets keep the fact that VAE stands for all official handling of online services in Andras Field. This be both the online server and the communications part via Teamspeak. Noone can prevent people from using their own solutions, VATSIM, IVAO, private TS servers, and FSX native online services, but not in these forums - again, this is to prevent unsure newcomers from thinking this is much too overwhelming, and leave.

Thanks.

Gentlemen

I have moved this post into the closed area, and I have a few comments.

Craig. Please maintain a very civil tone when adressing others in the public forum.

Vaff. Thanks for putting your TS server up as backup - however you should have asked one of the guys at VAE - Craig is the obvious one, about the nature of the problem. They could have told you what Craigh now posted instead. I have never seen TS down, and I have actually happened, accidently, to witness the VAE gues deal with a hacking attempt - and I was impressed with the swiftness and professionalism they put into it.

And putting up different solutions to online servers, and online communication, will only confuse a majority of people who are unsure of how to engage in this online adventure that Andras Field is starting up. I see many posts from people who feel very very uncertain about the whole thing - for whom online flying is a first. We want to keep things as simple as we possible can.

So lets keep the fact that VAE stands for all official handling of online services in Andras Field. This be both the online server and the communications part via Teamspeak. Noone can prevent people from using their own solutions, VATSIM, IVAO, private TS servers, and FSX native online services, but not in these forums - again, this is to prevent unsure newcomers from thinking this is much too overwhelming, and leave.

Thanks.

my appologies