Aerobatic Event

JaneRachel

Hey Gang,

Just to confirm, the aerobatic event is scheduled for this saturday 14th Aug, from 7-10 European time, 6-9 UK time.

You can do one of three things:-

1) Just turn up, watch, have some fun and fly some circuits if you want after the competition

2) Be a competitor. Feel free to fly a plane of your choice and do some aerobatics over Andras Field and be judged as part of the competition. Entrants, please could you register by putting your name here in this thread

3) Do aerobatics but ask not to be judged on them, if you do not want to be an official contestant.

Again, I stress this is open to everyone, no obligation to fly. Free entry to the server. It is all very friendly and informal! Everyone is welcome!

The aerobatics competition will be judged by a couple of judges to be confirmed (not me, as I am going to be helping out on the ground). Craig Hobson, our online Manager is a confirmed judge at this time.

Now for the exciting part, the winner will receive, a free download copy of the newly released Addictive Sims Pitts Special (it received the Avsim gold star and was rated alongside PMDG and RealAir for quality). As the winner you will receive this aircraft absolutely free for both FS2004 and FSX!

See you Saturday!

• Upvote 1

Hey Gang,

Just to confirm, the aerobatic event is scheduled for this saturday 14th Aug, from 7-10 European time, 6-9 UK time.

You can do one of three things:-

1) Just turn up, watch, have some fun and fly some circuits if you want after the competition

2) Be a competitor. Feel free to fly a plane of your choice and do some aerobatics over Andras Field and be judged as part of the competition. Entrants, please could you register by putting your name here in this thread

3) Do aerobatics but ask not to be judged on them, if you do not want to be an official contestant.

Again, I stress this is open to everyone, no obligation to fly. Free entry to the server. It is all very friendly and informal! Everyone is welcome!

The aerobatics competition will be judged by a couple of judges to be confirmed (not me, as I am going to be helping out on the ground). Craig Hobson, our online Manager is a confirmed judge at this time.

Now for the exciting part, the winner will receive, a free download copy of the newly released Addictive Sims Pitts Special (it received the Avsim gold star and was rated alongside PMDG and RealAir for quality). As the winner you will receive this aircraft absolutely free for both FS2004 and FSX!

See you Saturday!

Fantastic yep it will be good and yes expect the online manager to really show you how not to do it lol just kidding . May i make a surgestion that all competitors login to the server and taxi over to the military compound thats the hanger area oppersite the apron the other side of the runway and spectators login and stay put on the aprons this way we dont have to fight through the traffic to get the competitors airborne as it will take some coordination

well just a thought

regards

Craig

Fantastic yep it will be good and yes expect the online manager to really show you how not to do it lol just kidding . May i make a surgestion that all competitors login to the server and taxi over to the military compound thats the hanger area oppersite the apron the other side of the runway and spectators login and stay put on the aprons this way we dont have to fight through the traffic to get the competitors airborne as it will take some coordination

well just a thought

regards

Craig

this is a great idea, lets do that!

Sorry I am not going to make it :(

Hey Gang,

Due to an urgent family committment, Craig is not able to judge the contest until 9PM UK time, 10PM CET.

Competitors are welcome to practice as much as they want over the field until judging commences

JaneRachel