Andras Meridian Airlines Starts Flights Today!

darem

Ladies and Gentlemen!

it's with great pleasure that I can announce that Andras Meridian Airlines is now open for pilot applications and looks for flightsim enthgusiasts to join the crew. Of course we would be delighted to welcome residents of Andras Airpark and regular users of the airfield as our new crew members, but anyone interested can apply.

large1.jpg

You don't have to be an 747 pilot to fly with us. In fact, we start out with C172 Trainers:

liveries.jpg

Andras Meridian Airlines is different from most other virtual airlines:

1. We operate from Andras Field, so it's mandatory that you have the addon.

2. We have a history that is tightly woven into the history of Andras Field.

3. We are a crossover between simming and roleplaying, so we want our pilots to stay in character in-game.

4. We start small, but want to expand as soon as finances allow it.

5. GA pilots will feel at home, as we start operation with general aviation planes.

6. Our main focus will always be on props and turboprops.

7. Our pilots will not only fly, they will also make decisions over new planes and new routes as a group.

All in all, we want to be a valuable addition to your flightsim experience, giving you a home, a goal and a lot of fun together with fellow pilots.

To read more about the airline and its history, to find out what we offer and how to join, please visit our newly built website at http://www.andrasmeridian.com

And while you are at it - maybe come over to plot #09 at Andras Airpark, where our headquarter resides...

moving-in.jpg

Darem just a thought why not send vae an email asking to be affiliated then your airline is on the official server for andras field makes sense just a thought

regards

Craig

Congratulations with it Bernhard. Its simply amazing. :excellenttext_s:

Thank you for yet another huge enhancement to the Andras Field community. Fantastic work. :grouprespect_s:

Grab one on me. :beer3_s:

I am going to fly with AMA often, that's a promise

Great job! Wow in such a short time such a good planned airline. AMAZING

Bernhard, just had a couple of people here in the UK test it on IE8, and it doesnt display fully?

This is what I see on my machine.

Great VA incidentally! Such a superb idea

all the best

JaneRachel

post-9406-128156380798_thumb.jpg

Bernhard, just had a couple of people here in the UK test it on IE8, and it doesnt display fully?

This is what I see on my machine.

Great VA incidentally! Such a superb idea

all the best

JaneRachel

It is fixed and works fine now. That was quick :)

Hi Bernhard,

Have taken a look around the Homepage - and Looks quite Interesting. However, since I really do not like FSX Stock Aircraft, I was wondering If it is possible to add nice Payware Probs later on. There is a really good 172 from Carenado available for example. I really like to join this VA, but I am not a Fan from Stock Planes. So what are your plans for the Future? :)

My stance regarding payware planes for the airline is: I would LOVE to add them, and I certainly will, especially the Carenados and the Twin Otter from Aerosoft. I didn't do it so far because the stock aircrafts are a common denominator everyone can use.

At our site, in the forums, pilots will discuss which planes to bring in next. And if there is enough demand for a payware aircraft, I will add it to the airline.

BTW, I think it's totally ok to fly with the Caenado 172 instead of the stock SP - the only downside is that I can't offer a livery for it yet.

Ah, one more thing: It seems that propagation of the domain is a little bit bumpy today, so it can be that the site isn't reachable for some minutes from time to time. Please be patient.

What abouyt using FSPassengers?

It is free, and then you can choose to make flight tours(which could be around the field)

Acrobatics(like flying pax in gliders or racer planes)

And then normal routes :)

Hi Bernard,

What a work did you do. :D:D

I am also a fan of Adras Field en I would be honord to be a member.

It is, for me, the first time that i wil be a member of a VA en I hope to learn a lot from you guys. :wub:

I had today also a chat with Robert from VAE via teamspeak and he helped me a lot.

I am now able to setup teamspeak en to log in on the're Flight Server. :rolleyes:

So, I'm going to look at youre site now. ;)

Hi Bernard,

What a work did you do. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I am also a fan of Adras Field en I would be honord to be a member.

It is, for me, the first time that i wil be a member of a VA en I hope to learn a lot from you guys. wub.gif

I had today also a chat with Robert from VAE via teamspeak and he helped me a lot.

I am now able to setup teamspeak en to log in on the're Flight Server. rolleyes.gif

So, I'm going to look at youre site now. wink.gif

Thanks for the kind words. We would be happy to have you flying for Andras Meridian Airlines. Once you filled out the application form on our website and the airline accepted your application, you are good to go :-)

Hope to see you around soon ;-)

Hi!

great idea and a beautiful website! Thanks!

i filled in the application form.

Hope you accept me as a pilot.

ruud

Of course we do :-) - and it's nice to have another neighbour at Andras Airpark joining our ranks.