Faro X Black Hole

Phil258

Hi Everyone,

I have just purchased and installed the Faro X scenery into my FSX which runs in windows 7 64bit. However the area of the scenery within the airport perimeter fence displays as black with no ground or buildings. In a night scene the runway lights display.

I have other Aerosoft airports installed and they all work fine just this one with the problem. I also have FS Global 2010 installed. I have uninstalled Faro X but still get the black hole

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Phil Broadhurst

Thanks for your reply Shaun,

I do have SP2 installed. I have worked through my add on scenery as you suggested, and bingo, I have found Mega Airport Heathrow to be the culprit. With this switched on the black hole appears, with it off even with ALL my other scenery enabled inc add on scenery, Faro X displays ok. Do you know any work around for this problem.

Regards Phil Broadhurst

Hi Shaun,

problem solved! I have moved Faro to below Heathrow on the scenery priority list, and now it works fine with Heathrow enabled.

Thanks for your excellent advice.

Best regards Phil Broadhurst