Faro X

Thomson752

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody could set me straight about Faro X for fs9. Is there going to be a new FS9 Version of Faro, or is it going to still be the old LTU version. In another topic to do with Far, many said that there wouldn't be an FS9 version as it would be the old LTU. But then according to somebody else they had spoken to one of the aerosoft staff who said that there would be an FS9 version of Faro X.

Could any of the Aerosoft staff confirm that there is going to be a FARO X for FS9?

Thank You

As a likely customer for FaroX for FS9 I am curious to find out too.

The Aerosoft shop entry for the FSX version clearly states "An FS2004 version is planned for later this summer." and my understanding of the English language leads me to believe that it refers to "an FS9 version of this FSX scenery".

I cant believe that Aerosoft would re-release a five year old scenery when they have clearly stated that where possible FS9 will still be catered for, unlike other major developers who have chickened out already.

As a likely customer for FaroX for FS9 I am curious to find out too.

The Aerosoft shop entry for the FSX version clearly states "An FS2004 version is planned for later this summer." and my understanding of the English language leads me to believe that it refers to "an FS9 version of this FSX scenery".

I cant believe that Aerosoft would re-release a five year old scenery when they have clearly stated that where possible FS9 will still be catered for, unlike other major developers who have chickened out already.

I am also a bit confused. From my understanding, just like they did with Kos, if you buy the FSX version you'll get the 2005 version for free. I purchased the Tropicalsim version for FS9.