Quicky Quiz.

Shaun Fletcher

• Deputy Sheriffs

Think it's a hangar for aircrafts with T-Tail. It's easier to build a hangar like this where you must not open the complete front. But I would say, it is too small for a 707.

Yep I also think the radar dome wouldn't fit through that slot, so my best guess is it's for the horizontal stabilizer, I am just not sure if that is really so special. I also noticed the hangar has two entries. :wacko:

I also checked Google Earth and found out that the little road next to the hangar is called "Route de Service Est" and there seems to be some underground construction work.

727s too i think. I have also seen hangers where they build a hole so the tail will stick out into the open, and the rest will be indoors. Quite funny looking.

So is that the correct answer now?

Hello Delta777,

Not absolutely sure if thats right but Mathijs and I both agreed on the Caravelle.

One can but wait for the scenery to come out and test one to see if it fits.

Hello Delta777,

Not absolutely sure if thats right but Mathijs and I both agreed on the Caravelle.

One can but wait for the scenery to come out and test one to see if it fits.

[innocent whistle]I wouldn't mind if you also came out with the Caravelle... We can do with a bit more 1950/60s (and/or non-Boeing) airliners...[/innocent whistle]