Paris Orly Preview

Shaun Fletcher

From where are these buildings in the backround of these picture? They are included in this scenery? I think not?

Regards

Fritz

Maybe it's FranceVFR FlightParis.

Don't worry, there will be a FS2004 version, we even think it can be delivered very fast after the FSX version (of course a bit different) and AES will support this airport fully!

Very very great news Mathijs

Can't wait !

Thanks

Best Regards

• Upvote 1

Darryl,

I agree with you that Schiphol needs some (ehhh... a lot of..) work, but since Schiphol is created by a different developer, that is completely irrelevant in this thread.

The pictures of Orly look great and I can't wait to add it to my FSX scenery library biggrin.gif

Regards,

Frank

I hope to see images with fps before thinking about buying it.

Hi , very good job for this scenery

I live near Paris Orly and i wait this scenery since some time.

I would like to known when it was release ? and if you active runway as the reality (06 for landing and 08 for taking off / 26 for landing and 24 for taking off)

In waiting for your answer good luck ....

I would like to known when it was release ? and if you active runway as the reality (06 for landing and 08 for taking off / 26 for landing and 24 for taking off)

I'd like to know what's gonna change from the last version of ORLY? will we be able to use the RWY 08 for take off??

• Upvote 1

Hello,

That is in the reality like that. I must still test whether is possible in the FS to determine the start and runway.

Hello,

In the reality are in Paris Orly the runways 06/24 and 08/26 the two main runways. For takeoffs is depending upon wind direction the 08 or 24 intended the 06 or 26 and for landings. In the flight simulator it is however not possible to close runways on one side for takeoffs or landings.

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft

Hi Aerosoft Devellopers,

I'm very impatient to buy this scenery FOR FSX !!

Have you an approximate date of release , just to give me an idea please !! ?

Gents, don't vote somebody down just because he wants this information....

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

In the reality are in Paris Orly the runways 06/24 and 08/26 the two main runways. For takeoffs is depending upon wind direction the 08 or 24 intended the 06 or 26 and for landings. In the flight simulator it is however not possible to close runways on one side for takeoffs or landings.

Oh yes it is. I did that for Nice in FS9. Heathrow has one side for landings, other for takeoffs, many other airports can be configured for that

• Upvote 1

• Developer

Oh yes it is. I did that for Nice in FS9. Heathrow has one side for landings, other for takeoffs, many other airports can be configured for that

That is different, and I don't think, that you have ever get one runway (not two parallel) to a different config for both ends.

The configuration can be done in all Tools, but the FS (9 and X) will only read the close/open config for Depature or Landing on the BASE end side of each runway. So, when the runway is defined for close in Landing on the base end, this runway is never used for Landing in both directions.

More critical is it, when the runways are not parallel (like in Orly), here you get the problem that the FS is not able to use both runways the same time, because there headingdelta is greater then 7 degrees. With a "dummy Star config" (where some hidden Runways are defined to get below the 7 degrees) can sometimes help to bring both runways in operation, but there are same unnice sideeffects in this case.

This is a limitation of the AI/ATC Engine in FS9/X, where sometimes workarounds can be found to make it a littlebit more realistic, but in some cases, a real operation is not configurable.

• Upvote 1

I saw, that Paris Orly was released today and I also saw that there´s no AES support this time. A few weeks ago, I read, that AES development is stopped for unknown time, so I ask myself, if there will be aes support for orly not. It´s not how long we have to wait and I don´t ask about any release date for a new AES-version, I just want to know, if I should expect AES support or not.

regards

Max

I saw, that Paris Orly was released today and I also saw that there´s no AES support this time. A few weeks ago, I read, that AES development is stopped for unknown time, so I ask myself, if there will be aes support for orly not. It´s not how long we have to wait and I don´t ask about any release date for a new AES-version, I just want to know, if I should expect AES support or not.

regards

Max

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=37734&st=20&p=250296&#entry250296

Orly is great. I own Aerosoft Roissy (don't know how they really pronunce it.... "Rrroassseeeeh"? *ggg*), but something is missing without Orlyval and... Bourget *g*. But the aerosoft airport dudes are very busy as it seems *g*.

Aerosoft is a surprise, every week a new one.