Paris Orly Preview

Shaun Fletcher

Looks great but I rather have a good quality Amsterdam, Schiphol! :(

Please fix Schiphol, one of the most important airports in Europe...Darryl

Darryl,

I agree with you that Schiphol needs some (ehhh... a lot of..) work, but since Schiphol is created by a different developer, that is completely irrelevant in this thread.

The pictures of Orly look great and I can't wait to add it to my FSX scenery library :D

Regards,

Frank

• Upvote 1

Darryl,

I agree with you that Schiphol needs some (ehhh... a lot of..) work, but since Schiphol is created by a different developer, that is completely irrelevant in this thread.

The pictures of Orly look great and I can't wait to add it to my FSX scenery library :D

Regards,

Frank

FS9 please!

• Upvote 1

I'm really looking forward to the release of this and the previews are really promising; they really catch the feel of the airport.

My only concern is that, as a Aerosoft CDG owner that the frame rates, already hardly stellar, aren't going to improve with this new Orly nearby!

• Upvote 1

I'm really looking forward to the release of this and the previews are really promising; they really catch the feel of the airport.

My only concern is that, as a Aerosoft CDG owner that the frame rates, already hardly stellar, aren't going to improve with this new Orly nearby!

I really don't think both will have much to do with eachother. Those airports are on oppsite sides of Paris and your flight plans should not have you flying close to the other. It's like Heathrow and Gatwick. But then again, I am getting 70FPS at CDG in FS9...

• Upvote 1

Looks great!

Though I'm also concerned how my fps will suffer if I have 2 Mega Airports so close together (I already have CdG)

There is about 35 km between the two, so not likely that they will interfere with each other in FS.

• Upvote 1

Great new for the FS9 version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One remark for the pictures, we can see the "DELTA MUSEUM" à the south of Orly, we can see a Concorde prototype and two Caravelle. In the reallity there is one Concorde prototype, only one Caravelle and one Mercure in Air Inter texture. I know when i lived in Paris i visited it many times.

Thanks for this beautiful pictures.

• Upvote 1

Can someone explain what AF primarly uses LFPO for being that CDG is just on the other side of the city? I know they have a couple intl routes to the carribean from ORY.

• Upvote 1

Don't worry, there will be a FS2004 version

That's wonderful news. I am wondering though: since the author of Orly is the one and same that developped NiceX, are we allowed to hope he might port NiceX to fs9 as well? I've never forgotten about Nice...

• Upvote 1

This is really great news!:) I'm very happy that the tradition of offering two versions (FSX/FS9) is continued with this product.

• Upvote 1