Kos X Released

Shaun Fletcher

Competing for the title of airport with the best name Kos International Airport "Hippocrates" must rank high! And not only the name is great, the airport itself is very nice as well. In real life and in the version our developers just delivered to the download section of our shop. Kos X is the third airport in our Holiday Airports 1 range that soon will be available in boxed format. Btw, if you buy Kos X we'll throw in a free version of the FS2004 version that was released a few years ago!

Links: [Product Page] [Holiday Airports preorder]

aerosoft_kos_01.jpg

aerosoft_kos_11.jpg

aerosoft_kos_06.jpg

aerosoft_kos_19.jpg

aerosoft_kos_08.jpg

More screenshots

I have not been on Kos myself, but my son has been there several times. I asked him to look at your Kos scenery, and he tells me that he find it very accurate.

So now I have an interest in this scenery.

But I would like to know if you are planning more scenerys from the Aegean Sea. Rhodes, Crete etc?

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Just joined up at Aerosoft forum. I'm sorry if this has been asked before but is there going to be a new version of Kos X for FS2004. I'm going on holiday to Kos in May so would love fly it in FS9.

Thanks in advance.

Rob