Aes Incompatability Message

Hi all.

I apologise in advance if this has already been posted before.

I recently purchased AES credits and i had EGBB and EGCC extreme installed. I firstly added EGCC to it, started the sim, and it worked perfectly.

However i then decided to add EGBB extreme and its now saying its incompatable and needs re install.

I've downloaded the update from the AES site but still no luck.

Any help appreciated.

Adam.

Hi all.

I apologise in advance if this has already been posted before.

I recently purchased AES credits and i had EGBB and EGCC extreme installed. I firstly added EGCC to it, started the sim, and it worked perfectly.

However i then decided to add EGBB extreme and its now saying its incompatable and needs re install.

I've downloaded the update from the AES site but still no luck.

Any help appreciated.

Adam.

You need to download an update from the UK2000 site to make EGBB AES compatible: http://www.uk2000scenery.com/newsite/My_Homepage_Files/Page16.html

Matthew

Thanks Matthew.

I did look on the UK 2000 site,

''NEW!

FS9 version updated for AES Users, you DO need this update if you want

to use AES with Birmingham (see AES website for AES updates)''

So just looked on AES site, dident see the link to the left on that page.

Cheers again..

• Developer

Thanks Matthew.

I did look on the UK 2000 site,

''NEW!

FS9 version updated for AES Users, you DO need this update if you want

to use AES with Birmingham (see AES website for AES updates)''

So just looked on AES site, dident see the link to the left on that page.

Cheers again..

The link to download the Update for the UK2000 Scenery is on the left Site of the UK2000 page, not on the AES Page. When you have AES 2.07 there is no need for any Update from AES, but the Scenery must be on the newest level first.

The link to download the Update for the UK2000 Scenery is on the left Site of the UK2000 page, not on the AES Page. When you have AES 2.07 there is no need for any Update from AES, but the Scenery must be on the newest level first.

I've installed the update.. and still i have the same message.

''AES version Incompatibility found - reinstall AES Version 1.20''

Should i just delete it and reinstall AES, will i still have the credits etc? Download version 207?

Any ideas??

• Developer

Just download the AES Installer 2.07 and run it, without deleting anything before, only install it.

The credits will not be effected (when they are not illegal)

Just download the AES Installer 2.07 and run it, without deleting anything before, only install it.

The credits will not be effected (when they are not illegal)

Thank you its now working. Sorry to be a pain but i also have more scenery downloaded than what is showing up that i can install, LGRP is one, and that is an AES airport, any ideas?