Fs Flghtkeeper V3.0.0.1340

elsmoko

I'm using the subject program with FSX. The hotspot button and the device have been installed into the Wilco Airbus. FS Flightkeeper

is performing properly outside the simulator and the hotspot inside the sim brings up the ACARS device; however there is no presentation

on the ACARS device and none of the buttons or LSKs can be pressed. All that I am able to do with the ACARS device is close it.

Any suggestions on how this can be fixed?

Ken Boardman

The gauge requires that mastery battery and the avionic switches are turned on. If the panel does not have one (and I think the Wilco Airbus does not have the avionic switch) then you will need to assign a hotkey in FS and press it once after battery is on. Then press the power button on the device and it should go on.

Regards

Thomas

The gauge requires that mastery battery and the avionic switches are turned on. If the panel does not have one (and I think the Wilco Airbus does not have the avionic switch) then you will need to assign a hotkey in FS and press it once after battery is on. Then press the power button on the device and it should go on.

Regards

Thomas

Thank you for the fast /informative response Thomas.

Best regards,

Ken Boardman