And What About Belgium?

F. Fuchs

Hello

I'm new customer of your products, i recently buy in your on-line shop the "Andras field" scenery and just before i buy the Germany VFR products in Simware shop!

I'm very amazing by the quality of your products, it's a verry big improvement in FSX environment, ive plan to buy in the next months some other European product so...

Could you tell me if you have planned or if you thinking that a Belgium product with the quality of Germany VFR could be possible?

as an IVAO user, i see lot of fly from or to Belgium, EBBR is very busy every night like Frankfurt or CDG, i really thing that a Belgium VFR product could be a must have for lot of virtual pilots

regarding the coverage of any regions in Germany VFR, Belgium is not the Half of them,

after that, an "Belgium airport" with Liege Bierset, Ostend, Antwerp, Kortrijk and Brussels south could be great (we already have Brussels National )

and Belgium airfield with the rest of 32 airfields

:blush:

yes, i know, I'm a dreamer :)

regards

Fabian

• Upvote 1

I would also be interested in an EBCI (Brussels South) airport (FS9 and FSX), since it is an important Ryanair hub, it is not that big and there is no competition at all (only an outdated mipisoft version).

I would also be interested in an EBCI (Brussels South) airport (FS9 and FSX), since it is an important Ryanair hub, it is not that big and there is no competition at all (only an outdated mipisoft version).

Same here, I think Belgium should be put into the spotlights a bit more.

Perhaps a new addon for Liege, the big freight hub?

And as indicated by Erik, I would love a "Mega Airport Brussels South"

Same here, I think Belgium should be put into the spotlights a bit more.

Perhaps a new addon for Liege, the big freight hub?

And as indicated by Erik, I would love a "Mega Airport Brussels South"

+1

Count me in that list too

I have registered on this forum only to have the same question answered (see post one) a few months ago.

I come back from time to time to check but nothing.

I would give a lot of money to see such a scenery done.

There are photoreal sceneries all around Belgium and nothing covered here . . .

FYI : here is a copy of my first post

"

Hello all,

This is my first post here (just registered to comment so i really hope i ll have an official answer).

I don't have much time to comment but I take lots of pleasure to read your posts everyday.

That being said, there is a request I read i few pages up I would like to comment on "a Belgian VFR scenery".

There are photoreal sceneries for england, the netherlands, germany, france and nothing for Belgium.

It's a real pity considering you have to cross that country to go from one photoreal covered country to the other (the ones mentioned above).

I read; somewhere (i believe here) that some folk made a vfr scenery from google imagery. (I guess a belgian fellow simmer who was tired of waiting for a commercial addon -- That being said, i was told the overall quality was very poor (which is understandable for a non professional) and that it was not usable).

I also know there was a polemic and that the scenery was withdrawn from the internet as google didn't allow the imagery to be used in such a way which i totally understand (no polemic wished or intended)

Most important of all, I remember that Mathijs said Aerosoft was developing a BELGIUM VFR scenery or had project to do so at the time.

Is this fiction or fact???

Can we hope for such a scenery?

I really hope to see more belgian sceneries in the future

- OSTENDE EBOS

- BRUSSELS SOUTH CHARLEROI

- VFR PHOTOREALSCENERY

- BRUSSELS CITY VFR

Thanks for reading.

Looking forward for your answer.

thanks to Aerosft for its dedication in mking our community better everyday