Possible To Consolidate The Requests Thread?

Hello,

Part of my decision process for purchasing scenery is whether it is, or will be AES compatible. As a result, I always search this forum to see if there is any discussion about the scenery I am considering.

I believe the airport requests thread is too long to be usable. Maybe I am missing something but it seems like the Aerosoft forum search will only take you to a thread and not a page in a thread. This means you have to search through 21 pages of requests to find out if something has been requested. Redoing the process or consolidating the thread would help people see what has been requested and it would also cut down on duplicates.

Thanks.

Some time ago I started to make a list of all requested Airports, excluding those which are allready supported by AES and those which can't be supported. It's just not yet ready.

Some time ago I started to make a list of all requested Airports, excluding those which are allready supported by AES and those which can't be supported. It's just not yet ready.

Thats a good idea. And Oliver can pin it. He used to give us monthly updates on what he is working on and what airports would never be supported but he stopped doing that. So yes, a requested list (but not added) airports would be very useful. I also think an AES functionality request list should be added too. I could to that one.

At least then, Oliver can add comments on what wont be done, whats planned for the future, and what is in production. It should be a closed topic as well.

• Developer

Thats a good idea. And Oliver can pin it. He used to give us monthly updates on what he is working on and what airports would never be supported but he stopped doing that. So yes, a requested list (but not added) airports would be very useful. I also think an AES functionality request list should be added too. I could to that one.

At least then, Oliver can add comments on what wont be done, whats planned for the future, and what is in production. It should be a closed topic as well.

.. and Oliver will spend all his time to keep the list, not the airport need to be done... :D

• Upvote 1

.. and Oliver will spend all his time to keep the list, not the airport need to be done... :D

Tell you what Oliver. I can put the list together on a spreadsheet and make the updates myself. All you have to do once a month is add whatever comments once a month and that should clear up things a bit and clean up the AES forum as well... Just a thought...

• Upvote 1