Waterfall Error

Scout59

Hi fellow Simmers,

I installed Andras Field yesterday, and updated to vers. 1.07. I flew over the scenery with my Moller Skycar, and noticed that the water at the waterfall is flowing in the wrong direction. The water "climbs" the waterfall instead of flowing down. Looks funny   :lol:

Does this happen only on my PC, or has anyone else noticed this? I've noticed that all hangers are empty, and thers is hardly no traffic. Will this change with future updates, or is my installation not complete?

Cheers,

I don't know about the water fall, but the hangers are empty for people to park in them when they are at Andras Field, and im not sure weather there is AI traffic or not but if you fly online at Andras field on the VAE flight server you should see the other people who are flying around Andras Field. Hope this answered some of your questions

Regards

Robert Fitzgereld

I don't know about the water fall, but the hangers are empty for people to park in them when they are at Andras Field, and im not sure weather there is AI traffic or not but if you fly online at Andras field on the VAE flight server you should see the other people who are flying around Andras Field. Hope this answered some of your questions

Regards

Robert Fitzgereld

Hi Robert,

thanks for your reply. Maybe the hangers will be filled in future updates, would sure look better. At the moment Andras Field appears like a "Ghost Town". I signed up for VAE on Saturday, but havent got a positive feedback yet. I have never used "online flying", and have mixed feelings how things will go. I read the "Andras Field rules and regulations", and think that with all those restrictions implemented out of the "real" world, these will confine the fun factor.

Cheers,

Hi Robert,

thanks for your reply. Maybe the hangers will be filled in future updates, would sure look better. At the moment Andras Field appears like a "Ghost Town". I signed up for VAE on Saturday, but havent got a positive feedback yet. I have never used "online flying", and have mixed feelings how things will go. I read the "Andras Field rules and regulations", and think that with all those restrictions implemented out of the "real" world, these will confine the fun factor.

Cheers,

Scout58

The hangers will not be filled with static aircraft, as they are meant for people to park planes in, when visiting Andras Field. Its quite on purpose. ^_^

Regarding the online flying. I havent done much online flying before Andras Field, and all I can say is - jump in and try it. Its a lot of fun. Look for the online events we throw here, and come join us. You will be amazed how much fun it is to fly with live people, instead of AI planes only.

The rules and regulations are not that bad... really. consider it guidelines and come have fun instead.

Look forward to seeing you in the air. ;)

Hi Ole,

OK, that makes sense with the hangers. I got my approval from VAE this morning, and if I don't get home to late from work and after I installed the required software I'll jump in and give it a try.

See you online ......

Cheers,