No Gate E6 At Lppt In Aes'smenu

Hello,

At first, thank you for this great program !!!

I have the following problem : the "follow me" car seems not to work for the gate E1 at LPPT... The car goes to an other place (in front of a big hangar located behind the E1 gate).

FSX, Aerosoft LPPT, AES 2.07, Windows XP pro...

Best Regards.

Richard Portier

Hello again,

Sorry but there is a second problem.... I don't know if this is an AES or Mega Airport Lisbon problem but it seems that AES don't know the E223 (all the E22x gate) gate at LPPT.

What is wrong ? I have AES with many airports, I had no problem until today...

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards.

Richard Portier

Hi Myself tongue.gif ,

Concerning the first problem (gate E1 at LPPT) : solved (just used the resync/repair option in AESHelp).

So, for the second problem NOT solved, all the Exxx gates are not in AES menu (F1-F2-F3 FollowMeCar....).

Please, is there someone here to help me to understand what happens ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Richard Portier

• Developer

Yes they gone missed.

Unzip the attached file into the <FSX>\Aerosoft\DATA Directory

and start AESHelp once, then after a restart of the FSX the Position Z 201/4/7/9 and E221-225 should be in.

• Developer

So that Problem doesn't exist in FS9?

No, as there the Areas are not in the scenery (or was there an Update for Terminal 2, which I miss)

Yes they gone missed.

Unzip the attached file into the <FSX>\Aerosoft\DATA Directory

and start AESHelp once, then after a restart of the FSX the Position Z 201/4/7/9 and E221-225 should be in.

HI,

It works like a charm. Thanks a lot....and

...thank you again for your good work.

Best Regards.

Richard Portier

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks too. Ground had sent me to the Z-lot and I couldn't find an entry in the AES menu - so I used a chart.

I popped this file into FSX\Aerosoft\AES\Data, ran and quit AESHelp, and all's better now.