Cuzco Release Images

Oh btw if you buy Cuzco you get the flight calculator for a few Euro's. 50% discount to make sure you do not crash because you had not idea on Density Altitude (which is well explained in the manual). Oh what a complex web we weave....

Will check that ;)

When you get it, step into the default Cessna, set a balmy 35 degrees (the C kind) and try to start the engine. It's like trying to wake a dead person. Mixture needs to be at 60% (!!) and even then you need some quick throttle action to keep it going. Taking off was out of the question as the density altitude was 15286 feet!!

Heh, indeed. I tried that very same thing at LatinVFR's Sucre (SLSU) scenery. Up there, at 9000 feet ASL, the engine was almost dead. I had to give full throttle while starting to engine and then I could taxi only very slowly to the runway. As you might imagine, next time I saw that trusty Cessna, it was on a junk yard.

And I'll check the takeoff calculator. Seems like a very interesting deal!

I also agree with you by the way, that such small airports are great fun and tend to be more interesting than the big ones. The operation into and out of such airports is what makes flight simulation interesting for me, not so much landing a 747 at a big, flat runway without any bumps. Nah, land a 747 at a small, bumpy runway. That said, you might like this video I made:

A Boeing 747-300 landing at Sucre SLSU. You probably can imagine I had to practice this a few times...

• Upvote 1

Heh, indeed. I tried that very same thing at LatinVFR's Sucre (SLSU) scenery. Up there, at 9000 feet ASL, the engine was almost dead. I had to give full throttle while starting to engine and then I could taxi only very slowly to the runway. As you might imagine, next time I saw that trusty Cessna, it was on a junk yard.

And I'll check the takeoff calculator. Seems like a very interesting deal!

I also agree with you by the way, that such small airports are great fun and tend to be more interesting than the big ones. The operation into and out of such airports is what makes flight simulation interesting for me, not so much landing a 747 at a big, flat runway without any bumps. Nah, land a 747 at a small, bumpy runway. That said, you might like this video I made:

A Boeing 747-300 landing at Sucre SLSU. You probably can imagine I had to practice this a few times...

Thralni Nice landing heheheh ;)

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/fr/iboshop.cgi?showd470!0,5587185640,D11796

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/es/iboshop.cgi?showd470!0,5587185640,D11796

?????

It is doing the rounds in France and Spain.

No price listed yet, but it seems inevitable.

I am aching to get this one, especially before holiday airports shows up, so please forgive my impatience.

Thanks.

Very nice! Have a any renderation of Machu Pichu City? Is a very nice landmark, the description says, but any screenshot.

I bump the question. Google Earth Building 3D has a very neat rendering; but for whatever reason the university that did it didnot let it public; so no modelconverter x / instant scenery 1.2 trick to import it into FSX. Going in vacations there in a month so would love to fly from cusco to the ruins if possible. btw would a cesna 182 take off (my home cockpit) from cusco ?

Etien