Cuzco Release Images

• Aerosoft

Cuzco should be available in the next day or so. Here are some images that show it's a nice and solid scenery. I LOVE the high altitude flying in small aircraft. Ona warm summer day you simply can't get the C182 in the air there!

aerosoft_cuzco_001.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_002.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_003.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_004.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_005.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_006.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_007.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_008.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_009.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_010.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_011.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_012.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_013.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_014.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_015.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_017.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_018.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_019.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_020.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_023.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_024.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_025.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_026.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_027.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_028.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_029.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_030.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_031.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_032.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_033.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_034.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_035.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_036.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_037.jpg

aerosoft_cuzco_038.jpg

• Upvote 2

nice pictures :)

I am wondering if the crj on the pictures is the new da plane? :lol:

I have the same question which wanted to post, and then I saw your post. Gotta be as all CRJ's available - both payware or free are not quite so detailed, plud this one is white... :) compare this to spy photos of new cars :)

nice pictures :)

I am wondering if the crj on the pictures is the new da plane?  :lol:

I have the same question which wanted to post, and then I saw your post. Gotta be as all CRJ's available - both payware or free are not quite so detailed, plud this one is white... :) compare this to spy photos of new cars :)

Don't want do dissapoint you, but to me that just looks like the default CRJ700 included in FSX!

• Upvote 2

If you were Mathijs, would you fly a default version of an aircraft you were building? biggrin.gif

In case the exterior model is not yet screenshot worthy, yes I would!

• Upvote 1

If you were Mathijs, would you fly a default version of an aircraft you were building? biggrin.gif

I am pretty sure all these shots were taken by Nick Churchill. And that looks very much like the default CRJ to me.

Looks fantastic! Two questions, (sorry if they were answered on the other Cuzco topic), but how much will this cost approximately, and what's the performance going to be like? I thought i read somewhere that there would be close to no impact but I just need to make sure :)

Thanks,

-Matt

I can´t say anything about the price but as I flew there the last weeks and month in beta testing, I can definitely say there is close to no impact (;

It´s a great scenery and it´s so much fun to fly there. Especially the bumpy run- and taxiways are a masterpiece and the great scenery around the airport looks totally real.

regards

Max

• Aerosoft

Looks fantastic! Two questions, (sorry if they were answered on the other Cuzco topic), but how much will this cost approximately, and what's the performance going to be like? I thought i read somewhere that there would be close to no impact but I just need to make sure :)

Thanks,

-Matt

Around 12 Euro (plus VAT when applicable). And I got very high settings and get 30 to 40 fps very steady.

Wow, this scenery ahs evolved into something quite extraordinary. It'll be fun flying Aerosur planes from Cusco to Sucre (Bolivia) and back! And 12 Euros truly is a bargain... How come you guys can make it all so dirt cheap?

• Aerosoft

Wow, this scenery ahs evolved into something quite extraordinary. It'll be fun flying Aerosur planes from Cusco to Sucre (Bolivia) and back! And 12 Euros truly is a bargain... How come you guys can make it all so dirt cheap?

For projects like this, with a relative small audience it makes more sense to keep the price reasonable.

Personally I love airports like this far more the Schiphol or Frankfurt as they are more challenging. Yesterday I was testing the Airbus there and just before I taxied onto the runway I decided to check the runway length again. Because of the altitude and the very warm weather I had set I missed about 400 yards of runway. Big oops. Taxied back to the terminal and waited until the evening and cooler weather. Still was a take-off to remember with very little room for mistakes.

For projects like this, with a relative small audience it makes more sense to keep the price reasonable.

Personally I love airports like this far more the Schiphol or Frankfurt as they are more challenging. Yesterday I was testing the Airbus there and just before I taxied onto the runway I decided to check the runway length again. Because of the altitude and the very warm weather I had set I missed about 400 yards of runway. Big oops. Taxied back to the terminal and waited until the evening and cooler weather. Still was a take-off to remember with very little room for mistakes.

You convinced me. Cusco added to my wish list. :)

• Aerosoft

You convinced me. Cusco added to my wish list. :)

When you get it, step into the default Cessna, set a balmy 35 degrees (the C kind) and try to start the engine. It's like trying to wake a dead person. Mixture needs to be at 60% (!!) and even then you need some quick throttle action to keep it going. Taking off was out of the question as the density altitude was 15286 feet!!

post-43-128095330791_thumb.jpg

• Aerosoft

When you get it, step into the default Cessna, set a balmy 35 degrees (the C kind) and try to start the engine. It's like trying to wake a dead person. Mixture needs to be at 60% (!!) and even then you need some quick throttle action to keep it going. Taking off was out of the question as the density altitude was 15286 feet!!

Oh btw if you buy Cuzco you get the flight calculator for a few Euro's. 50% discount to make sure you do not crash because you had not idea on Density Altitude (which is well explained in the manual). Oh what a complex web we weave....