My Traffic

Gabe62

I have the Microsoft FSX Deluxe edition and My traffic 5.2 version. I installed successfully on my Windows 7 operation system. Still I do not see in the change planes section of FSX the planes that have got in My Traffic programme (should be more than 150). Can anyone give me a tip how to get activated and using all the aircrafts and airlines that My Traffic 5.2 has got ?

• Upvote 1

Hi Gabe,

If I'm understanding you right, are you asking why the My traffic aircraft aren't showing in the fsx aircraft section screen? They won't show up there as they are purely AI aircraft and non flyable. If i've misunderstood you I apologise. Do they show up at your airports as AI? If so then everything is as it should be. If not then there is a problem with the installation. There are a couple of manual steps that need to be taken to fully install the program correctly.

hope this helps

Steve