August Screenshot Competition.

• Deputy Sheriffs

A recognition flight on the west alps in the early morning

The word majestic does not even begin to describe this capture. very Nice.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Here is my attempt:

A stormy approach into Barra Beach.

Good luck everyone!

Kind regards

Manuel

Now that is what you call a "well timed" shot. I like the dreary background

• Deputy Sheriffs

Here is my entry for this month's theme:

Age before beauty

An old Iberia CLS B747-200 landing at sunny Palma de Mallorca LEPA from AS, while the younger Iberia CS B757 is waiting for it to clear.

VatsimMayContestEdited.jpg

With two heavy hitters in the Sim (CaptainSim and PMDG) how were your frame rates. I like this.

With two heavy hitters in the Sim (CaptainSim and PMDG) how were your frame rates. I like this.

I think that Soya shows us a CLS 742, as you quoted it. CLS is the manufacturer, not the airline. *g*

And the shot seems like custom AI-traffic, or how did you make happen the IB 757, Soya? :lol:

Air france erj-135 NOTE if you look through the gap in the clouds on the left, the jet is flying over barajas.

Clouds are not rex! they are off flightsim.

post-32564-128241902023_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I apologise for the small screenshot.

This was taken a couple of days ago when I was on Fs9 - Now over on FSX in the anticipation of the new CRJ being released!

Using the Feelthere ERJ V2, short morning hop.

Early morning arrival into Dallas:

transcodedwallpapero.jpg

I apologise for the small screenshot.

This was taken a couple of days ago when I was on Fs9 - Now over on FSX in the anticipation of the new CRJ being released!

Using the Feelthere ERJ V2, short morning hop.

Early morning arrival into Dallas:

transcodedwallpapero.jpg

What sky effects are you using REX2??

Thank you,iirc @20-25, just about smooth enough to fly.

I think that Soya shows us a CLS 742, as you quoted it. CLS is the manufacturer, not the airline. *g*

And the shot seems like custom AI-traffic, or how did you make happen the IB 757, Soya? :lol:

I could have used AI traffic but it would take to long for the flight to taxi to the correct location and also having to worry about timing the shot. I ended up using mudpond's formation tool to place the IB757 as a static a/c near the runway, then I just flew the IB747 and landed it on that runway.

Here's my try:

Ariane 737-900ER with REX clouds. Shot unedited apart from cropping.

I really like this shot myself, and I can't believe how real those clouds look!! Al credit to REX for that...

post-27881-128267781247_thumb.jpg

Hi guys,

I thought I upload a picture too. wink.gif

DLH131 finally lands at Frankfurt/Main (EDDF) runway 25R after a long haul flight from San Francisco (KSFO).

At arrival there is a heavy thunderstorm in vicinity of the Frankfurt/Main airport with crosswinds, low visibility and showers.

Look at the cockpit lightning of the PMDG 747X! wub.gif

I hope you like it.

Best regards,

Jojo

Add-ons used:

Real Environment Xtreme

PMDG 747X

Mega Airport Frankfurt X

WOAI

EZdok Camera

post-24308-128293482894_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1