August Screenshot Competition.

Here is my entry for this month's theme:

Age before beauty

An old Iberia CLS B747-200 landing at sunny Palma de Mallorca LEPA from AS, while the younger Iberia CS B757 is waiting for it to clear.

VatsimMayContestEdited.jpg

Looking forward to seeing many entries this month, good luck all.

• Upvote 6

Here is my entry for this month's theme:

Age before beauty

An old Iberia CLS B747-200 landing at sunny Palma de Mallorca LEPA from AS, while the younger Iberia CS B757 is waiting for it to clear.

VatsimMayContestEdited.jpg

Looking forward to seeing many entries this month, good luck all.

Wow! I really like that!

• Upvote 1

After a long time of absence, I'm back with the following screnshoot:

regards, Daniel!

4U 358 from Cologne/Bonn Airport is about to land on runway 22, London/Stansted (STN), after 0:57h flighttime.

post-26484-128100739023_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Wow! I really like that!

Thank you, your shot is very good too, love the lighting on the front and side of the fuselage of the a/c. Just a shame none of the landing/taxi lights can be seen in the shot, perhaps due to the angle of the shot as I know FSX is fairly limited with showing proper landing/taxi lights when it comes to both angle and distance (ie not very realistic).

I'll throw in my screenshot too!

Captain Sim arriving at the beautiful destination Antalya! :lol:

*snip*

Very nice, perhaps that is the same Iberia CS757 that took off from LEPA earlier on the same day cause it shows up in the background in my screen shot! :lol: