Innsbruck X Runway Not Ok

Avio

Just purchased the Approaching Innsbruck X, and found that the runway and its approach lights all look very fuzzy, out-of-focus look when coming in to land. All else look okay.

I have Austria Pro X, but even when I turned that off, it still shows the same problem. I had also recently bought the Switzerland Small Airfield 3, and that one runs fine.

Any advice, please.

Thank you.

Avio

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just purchased the Approaching Innsbruck X, and found that the runway and its approach lights all look very fuzzy, out-of-focus look when coming in to land. All else look okay.

I have Austria Pro X, but even when I turned that off, it still shows the same problem. I had also recently bought the Switzerland Small Airfield 3, and that one runs fine.

Any advice, please.

Thank you.

Avio

Avio,

posting a screenshot of what you see, screenshots from your settings within FSX and some details on your environment (OS, RAM, graphiccards memory....) would be helpfull for us to help you ;)

Avio, posting a screenshot of what you see, screenshots from your settings within FSX and some details on your environment (OS, RAM, graphiccards memory....) would be helpfull for us to help you wink.gif
Here are some screenshots. Notice the runway and PAPI all look fuzzy, as if there's a double image. post-32459-128066995996_thumb.jpgpost-32459-128066996462_thumb.jpgpost-32459-128066996874_thumb.jpg <BR><BR>All other airports look okay, including my other payware ones.

Seems to be a problem with your settings (you didn't post rolleyes.gif )

Have no such problems in my configuration.

Here are my FSX settings' screenshots ---

post-32459-128070900325_thumb.jpgpost-32459-128070900579_thumb.jpgpost-32459-128070900854_thumb.jpgpost-32459-128070901123_thumb.jpg

Didn't use DX10 as it slows the FPS, and also strangely results in Anti-Aliasing not being applied, even though the option is selected (anyone knows why?).

As mentioned earlier, all my other add-ons / default runways all look okay.

I would have to concur.

Thanks folks. Tried the setting and while the runway looks a little better, the PAPI (and most other lights) still look rather muddy, like they are all fused into one. They only show as individual lights when viewed nearer. Any thing can be done to improve this?

Hello Lep,

Have you used any replacement textures, check your mip mapping settings etc check your graphics card settings..

Update your graphics card drivers.

Thanks Shaun. No, I haven't used any replacement textures that I know of, though I do have Austria Pro X installed that I understand is compatible. All other settings as per normal, and graphics driver up to date.

As said, all my other add-on scenaries look okay in every aspect including runways and lights. Just don't know why Innsbruck X's ones have to have issues.