Vae Flight Server Is Operational

Robert_VAE

serverbanner.jpg

Hello fellow Andras members the flight server is up and ready to go, you may now connect with the same username and password you use for the VAE website. Any questions can be posted here in this forum, the VAE forum, via VAE live support, email, or discussed in team speak. If you have yet to register with VAE you can do so by visiting our website. http://www.virtual-aviation.org

I hope you are all excited as we are!

Robert

VAE Server Development Team

Hello fellow Andras members the flight server is up and ready to go, you may now connect with the same username and password you use for the VAE website.

I hope you are all excited as we are!

Robert

VAE Server Development Team

Fantastic. I love it

Now we are going to fly, and fly, and fly, and fly, and...... well you get the idea:lol:

Thanks guys

I sent the info to your email.

Robert

Thanks Robert,

I am in teamspeak and see your green light ( and James'')

Apparently you can't hear me. Any way thanks , i will study the help files and once more check my

settings for mike/and sound.

ruud

Thanks Robert,

Apparently you can't hear me. Any way thanks , i will study the help files and once more check my

ruud

Ruud

This is a "push to talk" way, just like in real planes.

There is a settings tab and in there, somewhere (im not there right now) a MIC tab - where you can set up a "push to talk" button, that you have to press when you want to speak. Not much help I know, but as I said Im not on the right PC right now.

I hope a lot of you guys will be on TS tonight, so we can hear each others beautiful singing voices. :P

Thanks Robert,

ruud

saw your notes on teamspeak, will find out how i can write you on teamspeak

Ruud

This is a "push to talk" way, just like in real planes.

There is a settings tab and in there, somewhere (im not there right now) a MIC tab - where you can set up a "push to talk" button, that you have to press when you want to speak. Not much help I know, but as I said Im not on the right PC right now.

I hope a lot of you guys will be on TS tonight, so we can hear each others beautiful singing voices. tongue.gif

Ole, i set and used the {Ctrl} as MIC tab already, still no contact. Will studyangry.gif

ruud

As i know Ole will back me up here i am on teamspeak most of the day so please if you need help come it to teamspeak and look for craig-CJV0076 and i will be glad to get you in the air

regards

Craig

saw your notes on teamspeak, will find out how i can write you on teamspeak

Highlight the person you want to talk to and right click, send text message to player or similar. Don't have it up so can't check. Aso I see you have a key assigned as you light up on transmitting, check in Settings/Options and double check all your settings for sound card in use. If you have a prog assigned to Direct Sound and try to assign TS to DS it will not (should not) work. Select Wave, then try again.