Pushback Truck Not Recorded With Fsrecorder

Hi to all, I have AES 2.07 on FS2004 and try to record the pushback with FSRecorder (2.0beta4): recording the aircraft goes ok but I can't record the truck, I only see the PMDG 737-800 pushed back without truck.

How can I solve the porblem, is it normal?

thanks a lot,

Riccardo

• Developer

I don't know FSRecoder, but as I think he is only recoding FS data of the Aircraft, he did not know anything about AES and so replay of the AES features is not possible.

I don't know FSRecoder, but as I think he is only recoding FS data of the Aircraft, he did not know anything about AES and so replay of the AES features is not possible.

I think you are right, but have you got any idea to solve the problem? only using record with fraps "on the fly"?

Hi Oliver,

FSRecorder, as you thought, is a module (.dll) for record FS9/FSX data (aircraft, gear, flaps, engine, lights, etc etc) and then playback them; it works like as instant replay if you want, replacing the default one on FS.

So, AES vehicles is not properly recorder, they are recordered but non in sync with aircratf. For example, you view at beginning a pushback with truck correctly attached to the main gear of aircraft and then, going on, aircraft moves lonely and truck is stationary.

Is there any tools/modules that can solve the problem? any alternatives to FSRecorder?

Or better way don't you write or create an external module that can record also AES vehicles data?

thanks a lot,

Riccardo