First Event Saturday The 7Th Aug

JaneRachel

Guys,

The welcome event is planned for next Saturday, the 7th of August!

I will publish full details and server etc, but make a note in your diaries for this one as it is going to be fun. This is the open house welcome party for all to come and join, from 7-12pm European time (6-11PM UK time)

Formal attire is not necessary ;) but bring the plane of your choice to our virtual welcome party and barbecue!

Ole can you bring the spare ribs please?

Further details will be posted over the weekend!

EDIT: Just to confirm that this will take place on the VAE server. Registration details elswhere on this thread. You do need to register with VAE before you can use the server. Please make sure that this is done in advance of Saturday! Once registered you have unrestricted access to the server whenever you wish.

Please bring any aircraft of your choice! This is simply a social gathering. Feel free to fly circuits, just hang out or do whatever you want to do. No hard and fast rules, this is a barbecue get-together. I even hear that Mathijs and Shaun are providing the virtual steaks!

all the best

JaneRachel - Party Animal

Guys,

The welcome event is planned for next Saturday, the 7th of August!

I will publish full details and server etc, but make a note in your diaries for this one as it is going to be fun. This is the open house welcome party for all to come and join, from 7-12pm European time (6-11PM UK time)

Formal attire is not necessary wink.gif but bring the plane of your choice to our virtual welcome party and barbecue!

Ole can you bring the spare ribs please?

Further details will be posted over the weekend!

all the best

JaneRachel - Party Animal

I'll bring a suitcase full of wurst from the USA, or Schwaebisher Wurstsalat

Paul

Bruce, thanks, but taking Bud Light to Bavaria reminds me of a nice joke by Monthy Python:

Q: What's the difference between american beer and making love in a canoe?

A: There is no difference, both is f**king close to water.

tongue.gif

Bruce, thanks, but taking Bud Light to Bavaria reminds me of a nice joke by Monthy Python:

Q: What's the difference between american beer and making love in a canoe?

A: There is no difference, both is f**king close to water.

tongue.gif

You will have to remember guys that I don't drink alcohol (I cannot get on with the taste of the stuff), so would someone please remember to bring chocolate milk for me?

JaneRachel

You will have to remember guys that I don't drink alcohol (I cannot get on with the taste of the stuff), so would someone please remember to bring chocolate milk for me?

JaneRachel

Ill bring a case of mint-chocolate milks. The best

Ole

I can bring a couple cases of Bud Light, but I don't guarantee they'll be full when I land. Long flight from New Hampshire USA, and I get real thirsty when I'm flying. blink.gif

Hope nobody from the FAA is reading this forum...they may post checkpoints over the Atlantic ;)

I suppose all will be handled online via a "preferred supplier" like VAE (www.virtual-aviation.org)? From what I understand and saw last night when hooking up for the first time, they already have a teamspeak and multiplayserver up and running for Andras Field.

I suppose all will be handled online via a "preferred supplier" like VAE (www.virtual-aviation.org)? From what I understand and saw last night when hooking up for the first time, they already have a teamspeak and multiplayserver up and running for Andras Field.

That is correct Tobus. We already have both multiplayerserver (VAE) as you say, AND teamspeak (find dl. link at VAE´s site) up and running. So no excuse for not joining in on a little gettogether at Andras Field here and there. B)

That is correct Tobus. We already have both multiplayerserver (VAE) as you say, AND teamspeak (find dl. link at VAE´s site) up and running. So no excuse for not joining in on a little gettogether at Andras Field here and there. B)

No excuses needed! I linked up yesterday evening (you too, I thought?) and did some recon and t&g's on rwy09. I have to do some flying IRL saturday, but will definately try to be at EAFS online that evening.

I will also try to attend. If I am understanding the time zones correctly it starts at 10AM here in Seattle Washington so I will probably be still having my morning coffee. I still have to setup the software and I am not much of online person so I am going to try it out first.

Mike Cameron

I will also try to attend. If I am understanding the time zones correctly it starts at 10AM here in Seattle Washington so I will probably be still having my morning coffee. I still have to setup the software and I am not much of online person so I am going to try it out first.

Mike Cameron

Hi Mike.

Great to see you here.

Hope to see on Saturday, Im sure you can drink your coffee while...:lol:

For germany +2 GMT btw....

Sounds interestings, that I have a chance to come.

Shall I deliver some beer with my plane? rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

await what server..cool.gif

Hi,

Just to confirm it is on the VAE server. The info for registering is in a separate thread here in the events forum.

all the best

JaneRachel