Gibraltar X Questions And Feeback Request

cmpbllsjc

• Developer

Sob over 24 hours and the interest has gone poor old me has thrown 19€ in the sand.

Sorry, but with this sentence my interest to invest my free time to help you with your special Windows installation will end right here.

The installer works fine in 1000 installation, and the situation your have (no ALL USER's Directory) is far from normal in my view.

But, when you REQUEST, that help for YOUR special problem in 24 hours, wait for Aerosoft stuff, may be they will help you sometime.

Btw: Why don't you try too add the both directory manual to the scenery Libray? You know how it works.

• Upvote 2

I was always and will always be a fan of your product AES they are always to me special have fun this special computer was bought on the Aerosoft weekend in Paderborn. It's a hardware problem I have or a microsoft problem. I dont request anything more.

Btw: Why don't you try too add the both directory manual to the scenery Libray? You know how it works.

If that had worked I would not be sitting here and wasting my time.

Thank you Oliver anyway others have gone into hibernation see you in spring.

Hello Oliver Hello Shaun Thanks for your time.

I removed and re did the setup still no avail

started the scenery libery saw the 1_Gib_FSX_Terain and 1_Gib_FSX_Airport are in Aerosoft folder. Tried to add area into scenery no avail.

Moved marked area was at (1)on starting scenery libery(1) AES Basepack to (2) Approaching LowX

and then added both the folders to Scenery libery 1_Gib_FSX_Terain and 1_Gib_FSX_Airport then moved the AES Basepack back to position (1)

(1)AES Basepack

(2)1_Gib_FSX_Terain

(3)1_Gib_FSX_Airport

(4)Approaching LowIX

After clicking OK the scenery was updated (loaded) and can now used.

Fred.