Flying School And Online Presence

Sebastiaan.

Sorry for my post about the online status of the Flight School.:mellow:

I see no problem in you keeping the School in private surroundings in FSX standard online server, via GameSpy, save for one!

I would absolutely LOVE to come flying into, or around AF, and see a plane from the Flight School trotting around the place actually in the teaching process. This would be SOO cool.

I think that when the Flight School is set up in AF, then it would be such a great shame if noone was to see the Flight School, in action.

Real flying schools are also visible for the real world, and I just think it would be a missed opportunity.

Just my opinion - I would never stand in your way of doing it in privacy - but please consider it. Please consider it! - for the sake of the whole image, and the life it would bring into AF.^_^

I would say it will net to be on VAE.

The reason for this is that this is actualy a part of the daily thing going on in that field and trafic is also nice to have so students learn that part also.

The problem is. You cant share a cockpit in VAE. I know that it looks nicer when flight school aircraft are flying around the field, but for us it simply does not work. I am very sorry :(. What we could do though is the solo flight in VAE :)

But if you find a way to do cockpit sharing in VAE, then we would be very happy to fly in VAE :)

The problem is. You cant share a cockpit in VAE. I know that it looks nicer when flight school aircraft are flying around the field, but for us it simply does not work. I am very sorry :(. What we could do though is the solo flight in VAE :)

But if you find a way to do cockpit sharing in VAE, then we would be very happy to fly in VAE :)

Darn :unsure:

Have you asked the VAE people about this? If there is any possibility to use shared cockpit? I can ask them. I have been talking to Robert - the head over there, so if you havent talked to them, I could do it if you want me to.

Darn :unsure:

Have you asked the VAE people about this? If there is any possibility to use shared cockpit? I can ask them. I have been talking to Robert - the head over there, so if you havent talked to them, I could do it if you want me to.

If you could do so, then that would be very nice. But of course only if you want to :blush:

If you could do so, then that would be very nice. But of course only if you want to :blush:

I already have.

But you might want to take a look at this thread - just from here and read down. It seems to answer the question with a big YES! :lol:

Ok regarding online for the flight school ive been doing a little testing and research :rolleyes:

We can go visable online with VAE it works like this

1 yes you do need to create passworded session in gamespy

2 give the student your password and let them jump in your cockpit

3 then 1 of you i recommend the student do it connect through squakwin to VAE server you are then in shared cockpit in Andras Field Online with VAE

Downfalls

well if you do connect this way we have found that who ever is the passenger and doesn't connect to vae will see everything apart from other traffic. If you both connect to VAE then it shows 2 aircraft 1 on top of the other.

Possible Solution

The other way in which we can do this is to hold ground school in teamspeak and then both log in to the server in different aircraft the instructor the follows the student and watches what they do just an idea

regards

Craig

What we should do is to ask the VEA software maker to allow people to log in as an observer for shared cockpit sessions. this is possible whit FSINN

I do fly alot of shared flights whit the Leonardo Maddog (www.flythemaddog.com) and also do it online on vatsim.

Should not be that hard to get it in the program