Gibraltarx

nicholas1125

Frank, I believe that they always offer the download version first, and once issues are fixed (if there are any), they release a box.

I usually see the download version then it usually states the boxed version will be available, but on this I only saw boxed so was just wondering. I did see on another post the download version will be out soon. Thanks Waleed

• Developer

I usually see the download version then it usually states the boxed version will be available, but on this I only saw boxed so was just wondering. I did see on another post the download version will be out soon. Thanks Waleed

You are talking about the pre-order productpage? There you always see only the box, because a pre-order for the download is not available.

When the product ist released, it will be available as Download first and then you will see the Download-Order button on the productpage, soon :lol:. So, don't worry.

Hi

Just downloaded GibraltarX and took a short flight to see if the scenry is alike the "real Gibraltar"!

As I'm living in Spain and often go to Gibraltar for different reasons, I can only say WOOOOOOW!!!!

Thank you guys for an EXCELLENT scenery. Just have to fly from Mallorca (also Aerosoft EXCELLENT scenery) via

Barcelona and along the cost down to Gibraltar. Really looking forward to tonights flight. Maybe I should end up

in Lisboa (yet ANOTHER EXCELLENT Aerosoft Scenery). Well, for someone living in Spain today is Christmas!!!

• Upvote 1

Guess I should have waited a few more hours before posting and I would of had my answer :blush: . Will be downloading this great looking product today ! :D Thanks to all those who replied.