Hangar+Office

Hi All,

Does anyone know if there is still a hangar +office free at Andras Field. Me and Craig are going to need a hangar to leave the flight schools aircraft. Also if there is an office free, preferably next to the hangar, we would really like to use it. Mathijs, Andras?

Hi All,

Does anyone know if there is still a hangar +office free at Andras Field. Me and Craig are going to need a hangar to leave the flight schools aircraft. Also if there is an office free, preferably next to the hangar, we would really like to use it. Mathijs, Andras?

Sebastiaan

Lets gang up shall we?

I need a clubhouse for the AA-Club. What we need to do is decide WHERE we would like the houses/hangers to be located. Put in on a screenshot or the map (like I did the taxiways) and present it in our forums, as official requests to the local authorities.

I would like the house south of the runway, just besides fenced in military place, besides the arched hangers. Here is a couple of rough pics.

AAClubhouse.jpg

And seen from above

AAClubhouse%20topdown%20view.jpg

AAClubhouse%20again.jpg

I would like the old sheds south of the runway, just besides the arched hangers. Here is a rough pic.

Ole,

No problem.

Send me the sign and the final screen shot of the place.

Andras

Sebastiaan,

Need more info. A new building, or an old one will do?

If new where? If old where?

Need drawing of signs, etc.

Andras

Sebastiaan,

Need more info. A new building, or an old one will do?

If new where? If old where?

Need drawing of signs, etc.

Andras

Well a new building would be nice, with a hangar next to it. preferably north of the runway, but if there is a space south. Would be very nice. I am currently on holidays with no access to FSX :mad: , but I can make an edited screenshot of the location when I return on the 8th.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

here are the photos

The buildings which i would like to be demolished:

2010-8-8_9-51-53-988.BMP

2010-8-8_9-52-16-123.BMP

The new building should leave the west hangar, but make it look a little better. There should be a small hallway building connecting the west hangar to the new building on the location of the east hangar. The new building should be with a lot a glass at the apron side, and on the road side there should be a few parking places, along with a fountain.

2010-8-8_9-51-51-803.BMP

Building 2 storeys high should be enough.

What do you think Andras?