Discount For Andras Field Customers - Twin Otter X

• Aerosoft

We always saw Andras Field as a virtual Aerosoft club and we promised to give those customers some discounts. As we now reached a certain amount of sales (very good BTW) it's time to announce the first discount. From today till next Monday we'll give the Andras Field customers 10% discount on the download Twin Otter X, our award winning old big bird. Ideal for Andras Field of course as you can use Andras Field as your home base for the Twotter. Getting the discount is simple, just select the Twin Otter in our shop and you get the option to insert the Andras Field serial code we send you. The price will then be discounted automatically.

You'll find the Twin Otter here.

twinotterx_13.jpg

twinotterx_2.jpg

twinotterx_26.jpg

Me silly, me already bought nearly all Aerosoft products :-)

What about discounts on new releases (bah, Marketing man will kill me *g*)?

• Aerosoft

Me silly, me already bought nearly all Aerosoft products :-)

What about discounts on new releases (bah, Marketing man will kill me *g*)?

We'll have some later on for sure, but it will only be aircraft (and tools) not scenery for obvious reasons.

Although... let me see if I can add a discount for VFR Germany 3 that fits so perfect.

No instead off. Sorry.

No Problem, Mathijs, your initiatives for such are appreciated any way. I was just curious because when you offered the discount for the Catalina I was thinking to myself that the Twin is better for AF and I wish it was for the Twin, then I saw that anyway I have a discount on the Twin because I own Lukla and I purchased it with a discount. So I'm some kind of pleased anyway :D

Thanks for everything

Moshe

Hey Mathijs,

A discount for VFR Germany 3 sounds great. Already got the Twotter and fly mainly to and from the Western Isles to Glasgow/Prestwick - fabulous aircraft biggrin.gif

Paul.

Hey Mathijs,

A discount for VFR Germany 3 sounds great. Already got the Twotter and fly mainly to and from the Western Isles to Glasgow/Prestwick - fabulous aircraft biggrin.gif

Paul.

I flew the Twin Otter for PC Pilot magazine review, fell in love with it and keep on flying it! Ditto for the BeaverX, which I also reviewed. Both are very treasured aircraft in my hangar. No, I am not on commission for Aerosoft, but I have to say if you are wondering about getting the Twin Otter it is such a great aircraft to fly in the sim. Highly recommended!

Hi Jane,

I found your review - the issue with the Hunter on the cover - must read it again with the knowledge that you're the author (nice one!). While I was looking, I found another smaller review in one of the 'specials' which also mentioned the Piper Cheyenne from Aerosoft - I've been considering that for a while - speed and comfort?

That's even better, but still one major amount of data to download. ohmy.gif

Well all the other Germany packs (1, 2 and 4) are split in to 1GB chunks - about 14 of them for each pack. So the whole Germany is a neat little 56GB download.

Hi Jane,

I found your review - the issue with the Hunter on the cover - must read it again with the knowledge that you're the author (nice one!). While I was looking, I found another smaller review in one of the 'specials' which also mentioned the Piper Cheyenne from Aerosoft - I've been considering that for a while - speed and comfort?

Hi Paul,

If I remember rightly, I wrote the Cheyenne review too. It is certainly one of the aircraft that I still like to fly. As Deputy Editor of PC Pilot I get to fly just above every released aircraft and I only keep the real standouts on my hard disk. The Cheyenne is in that list.

all the best

JaneRachel