Egypt Scenery Really Needed In Fsx

Summit Design

• Aerosoft

Bud we also need Hurghada, Luxor and Marsa Alam for fs9 and fsx then all major Egyptian holiday destinations are compleet

What we need first of all is a lot of customers willing to buy the FSX versions of those airports. FS2004 versions are almost impossible as we simply do not have enough customers who will buy that.

• Aerosoft

Wel Mathijs iam verry sure that many people of the Egyptian and the Middle East flightsim community wil buy these scenery`s and also the flightsim community from Europe

Yes, but we are simply not convinced this is a large enough group of customers. For other companies who work different then we do (we need to keep the professional market in mind) a smaller group of customers might be very usable however.

Mathijs, I've a question.

What do you mean with professional costumers? Do you even deliver companies as for example Thales or Lufthansa for their simulators?

• Deputy Sheriffs

What do you mean with professional costumers? Do you even deliver companies as for example Thales or Lufthansa for their simulators?

maybe this answers your question

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft

Yes, we do supply a lot of companies with files. That's why many of our scenery projects got to be so accurate and why the sight lines have to be correct. We simply can not do projects without a complete photo shoot on the airport.

Yes, we do supply a lot of companies with files. That's why many of our scenery projects got to be so accurate and why the sight lines have to be correct. We simply can not do projects without a complete photo shoot on the airport.

I find that really cool, that makes me enjoy the sceneries even more!