Egypt Scenery Really Needed In Fsx

Summit Design

Hi Aerosoft,

i was wondering if you could tell us if an egyptian holiday airport will be included in the holiday package ?

sharm el sheikh , hugarda , marsa alarm ??

also how many airports will there be in the holiday package ?

Wonderful idea! I believe the current holiday airports package consists of Antalya, Faro, Kos, and Monistair.

Aerosoft seems to be moving east so hopefully we may see Egypt in the future.

Chris

Hi Aerosoft,

i was wondering if you could tell us if an egyptian holiday airport will be included in the holiday package ?

I thought you where working of a scenery of Sharm El Sheik becourse this was your website http://www.freewebs.com/summitscenery/

What happend with that project.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Aerosoft,

sharm el sheikh ,

hugarda , marsa alarm ??

+1 for Sharm El Sheik and please also consider Aqaba

• Aerosoft

Sharm Elk Sheik and Hurghada wi be done bij FlightSim Development Group http://forum.flights...p.com/index.php

Yes but without direct access to these airports (and try to get that in Egypt at this time) it will have to be based on images done by tourists etc. Does not have to be bad but you got to keep it in mind.

Hi Aerosoft,

...and also for FS9

Sharm El Sheikh is in the FSDG pipeline, not Hurghada. We'll have to wait until the new "russian" terminal is finished until we can decide if we start developing Hurghada.

Regarding the difficulty of acquiring photos Mathijs is absolutely right; on the part of this having a potential influence on the quality of the scenery I beg to differ. ;)

Sharm El Sheikh is in the FSDG pipeline, not Hurghada. We'll have to wait until the new "russian" terminal is finished until we can decide if we start developing Hurghada.

Regarding the difficulty of acquiring photos Mathijs is absolutely right; on the part of this having a potential influence on the quality of the scenery I beg to differ. ;)

That's great news Sharm El Sheikh is in the pipe and I hope we will see AES support for it in the future.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@horst18519

Please try to make also Morocco, which is becoming more and more important for tourists.

Especially the cities Marrakech, Oujda Angades (for the tourist region Saidia) and Agadir, which is visited by many tourists from all over the world.Oujda

is also famous for its difficult approches and hight terrains.

That would be a nice addition for the egypt tourist destinations.

Just keep in mind there is many factors to take care of as some data for airports or acces is posible but other things isent and then you might not be able to start...

Guest cptawsom

@horst18519

Please try to make also Morocco, which is becoming more and more important for tourists.

Especially the cities Marrakech, Oujda Angades (for the tourist region Saidia) and Agadir, which is visited by many tourists from all over the world.Oujda

is also famous for its difficult approches and hight terrains.

That would be a nice addition for the egypt tourist destinations.

Wouldn't Tangier be nice as well? (we've seen it in several films, eg. Bond, Bourne etc.)

Tanger is not a tourist destination. It is a very important industrial city.

The airports above: MArrakech, Oujda Angades, Agadir are bigger than Tanger