Preview Lxgb - Gibraltar

Rainer Duda

Hi,

as written I only show screenshots at the moment when we are very close to the release.

That's a fact for LXGB Gibraltar from Throsten (sim-wings).

FSX-Download Release within the next days, expect it next week.

FS9? yes, sure (what's posible to convert for Thorsten)

lxgb01.jpg

lxgb02.jpg

lxgb03.jpg

lxgb04.jpg

lxgb05.jpg

lxgb06.jpg

lxgb07.jpg

lxgb08.jpg

lxgb09.jpg

lxgb10.jpg

lxgb11.jpg

lxgb12.jpg

lxgb13.jpg

lxgb14.jpg

lxgb15.jpg

lxgb16.jpg

lxgb17.jpg

lxgb18.jpg

lxgb19.jpg

lxgb20.jpg

lxgb21.jpg

lxgb22.jpg

lxgb23.jpg

lxgb24.jpg

lxgb25.jpg

lxgb26.jpg

lxgb27.jpg

lxgb28.jpg

lxgb29.jpg

lxgb30.jpg

lxgb31.jpg

lxgb32.jpg

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 2

Monarch and BA fly 757's into GIB!!! When I used to fly for GB Airways we did it on A320/21. Takeoff was amazing, strapped into my crew seat in the rear galley. The pilots would power up to max thrust and hold it on the brakes. The aircraft shaking side to side and then they release the brakes n we catapult n bounce down the runway with the line of traffic waiting at the barriers wizzing past the small round window on the rear door. I used to think we would never get in the air, it seamed to go on for ages!! Then we would make a steep low turn out over the sea and then back over the town.... amazing!!!! Can't wait for this biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Definitely on the list to purchase!

Just this morning I had taken a Caravan from the wonderful FaroX to the default LXGB and couldn't help but wish for an enhanced scenery there.

It seems to me that you guys (aerosoft/sim-wings) have really stepped up your game. I'm now seeing scenery's that can compete with ORBX. I do however own quite a few Aerosoft Products (happy with them all) but for the past year I've been a hard-core ORBX fan. When the PMDG NGX get's released I fear that I may be flying over Europe a lot more. Anyways good luck with the sales, you've got mine.

Fantastic.

Thanks for the heads up Rainer, and it looks fantastic.

I am saddened, but totally understand your position on releasing previews.

I will have to get used to surprises as opposed to teasers from now on.

When I used to fly for GB Airways we did it on A320/21.

A321? I thought you couldn't fly these in to LXGB because lack of braking force would mean that you ended up going for a swim!

• Developer

A321? I thought you couldn't fly these in to LXGB because lack of braking force would mean that you ended up going for a swim!

Not an Airbus 321, but when a B757 can handle it, it's only a question of a correct weight handling, isn't it? :D

Yes an A321 but only specially certified pilots only were allowed to operate this aircraft into GIB and of course special weight restrictions had to be in place!! wink.gif