Egll Gate Issues

Hi Guys !!

Just checked for previous reposts but could not find any on my problem, or actually two problems that are probaly related...

1. I can't find any A380 - gate with 3 jetways... is this possible??? I checked out every terminal!

2. Just check out the picture... You'll see that the gates are slightly dislocated, and with some, parts are even missing. Looks like AES came on top of the original gates or something.

Thanks in advance and wish you all a nice weekend! ;)

post-26464-127991367368_thumb.jpg

• Developer

Hi,

can't see any problem on your screen (only that the aircraft is not parked correct.

I don't remember the situation on EGLL, but I think there was no position with a jetway for the upperdeck, only the positions 30x are sized for the A380, but I must look for that the next days.

BTW: There are many jetways in EGLL (as on your screen, where you need to park the Airplane correct, so that the jetway can move forward to reach the door (he can't turn).

Hi Oliver,

I know what you mean, yes the aircraft should be parked somewhere else, but why is that second jetway on the pic (right one) then positioned IN the building, or is this normal?

And concerning the A380, do you mean to say that there isn't any upperdeck jetway, or is this available in a (payable) update like at EDDF?

Kind Regards,

Swayze

• Developer

The jetway you see on the right side is a "simple up/down/forward" Jetway, which is not turning. So the aircraft need to park correct, so that the Door 1L is direct in front of this jetway.

At the time EGLL was released, Hearthow had no Upperdeck Jetways, so there are non in AES at the moment too. I don't now it they have changed that in real now, but I no such info yet.

EDIT: I have check it on Google Eearth: The jetways at positions 30x will be used for the upperdeck and the lowerdeck, but that is not implemented yet in AES. I will try to add this feature next time.

Thanks Oliver !!!

Just take your time, I understand you guys are really busy with all these new holiday-destinations, and probably also busy with your own holiday!!;)

Kind regards

Swayze