Generic Gates... Will These Be Improved?

Hi,

I love AES and at the majority of airports I have it activated I am extremely happy with its realism.

However, I recently purchased the new scenery for WSSS and noticed that after I had activated it in AES (using 5 credits) that the gates were replaced with generic gates also used in sceneries such as Bucharest and Toronto.

Will these gates be changed to reflect the real gates used at Changi?? I ask because when you use 5 of your credits (equal to about €8) and the more realistic gates of the original scenery are replaced with less realistic gates when AES is activated, it isn't that impressive.

Thanks a lot and keep up the amazing work!

Simon

• Developer

The problem is, that imagineSim don't use on common designtool like Gmax/3dmax, so they are not able to provide me the fitting source of there used jetway.

But the jetways of imagesim are more or less "generic", only some smaller changes between there airport. I try to keep my jetway as near as possible. When I find some time, I try to make a better looking gerneric Jetway.

The problem is, that imagineSim don't use on common designtool like Gmax/3dmax, so they are not able to provide me the fitting source of there used jetway.

But the jetways of imagesim are more or less "generic", only some smaller changes between there airport. I try to keep my jetway as near as possible. When I find some time, I try to make a better looking gerneric Jetway.

Thanks Oliver... Will be great.

Simon