Aerobatic Event

JaneRachel

Guys,

Just to announce that just as soon as we can get the server online and we conclude our welcome gathering we will be holding a special aerobatics competition. Everyone and anyone is welcome to take part! The good news is that FSX has the Extra aerobatics aircraft by default. We are telling you this now, so as you can get some practice as this is only a couple of weeks away!

There will be numerous competitions on the day. The exciting news is that David Chester and Daniel Dunn at Addictive Simulations have today released their Pitts Special aerobatic aircraft for FSX and FS2004 and they have kindly offered us 3 of the aircraft as prizes for the lucky winners of the day's events. Take a look at www.addictive.it/pitts to see what is on offer! The guys will also be adding to the list of developers with plots here at Andras Field! They are the first of many developers, along with the generosity of Aerosoft themselves who will be supporting these events. In short, our events will often have very special prizes from a whole range of generous people who really want to make a home here!

So you have only a couple of short weeks to practice your dives, spins and loops before the big day! I will be revealing the course details shortly for those who want to practice.

PS I have to also point out that our Airfield Director, Ole, was looping and spinning his little heart out last night over the field. We have alerted the emergency services in case of any future occurences!

JaneRachel

pittssmall.jpg

Is it possible to fly with another Aerobatic Airplane? I really like my SIAI SF260, which is also designed for Aerobatic flying.

Hi Alexander,

Please feel free to fly any aerobatic plane of your choice. That is fine. All I was trying to say with the Extra is that with FSX, we all own an aerobatic plane.

take care

JaneRachel

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to fly with another Aerobatic Airplane? I really like my SIAI SF260, which is also designed for Aerobatic flying.

I can highly recommend the RealAir Citabria, Decathlon and Scout.

This may sound as a commercial, but 3 excellent planes in 5 configurations, all with easily configurable cockpits and about 50 liveries is a ton of worth for your $30/€20.

http://www.realairsimulations.com/flash.php?page=scout07_intro

I'll be giving my Decathlon the spurs next saturday!

I can highly recommend the RealAir Citabria, Decathlon and Scout.

This may sound as a commercial, but 3 excellent planes in 5 configurations, all with easily configurable cockpits and about 50 liveries is a ton of worth for your $30/€20.

http://www.realairsimulations.com/flash.php?page=scout07_intro

I'll be giving my Decathlon the spurs next saturday!

and don't forget the Addictive Simulations Pitts, which has just been reviewed by Avsim in the last week or so as one of the best ever aircraft in FS!

www.addictive.it/pitts

and don't forget the Addictive Simulations Pitts, which has just been reviewed by Avsim in the last week or so as one of the best ever aircraft in FS!

www.addictive.it/pitts

Of which i have been given the task of showing it to you via preccomp display :blush:

isnt that right Jane

Just out of curiosity, how do you other pilots go about remaining within the airport perimeter? I did some practice aerobatics last weekend, and I kept finding myself nowhere near the airfield. Very easy to lose your perspective up there.