An Idea - Andras Inn

darem

Hi,

what about building "Andras Inn" with a hangar suitable for two or three single prop planes on the taxiway/road to the airpark - so that the people without a plot (or visitors) have a place to stay?

Hi,

what about building "Andras Inn" with a hangar suitable for two or three single prop planes on the taxiway/road to the airpark - so that the people without a plot (or visitors) have a place to stay?

Nice idea

Darem,

Great minds when they meet...

I am working on it since yesterday.

It will be the large hangar right in the middle of the main apron on the west side.

But be careful: there's a sign saying that the overnight parking fee is 15 Eur per night. (just joking... nobody has to pay)

Andras

Don't know if this has been suggested yet. But what about a "brewpub"? Maybe adjacent, or part of the Inn?

Pete

You mean a restaurant like pub? Could work, but remember that we already have the Andras bar

Hello Folks,

An Inn with accommodation unless they have a designated pilot :) But I dont think you'll get Mathijs out of the bar.

And I take it you are T-Total now ;)

My Friends.

I am not so good in english as i want. But i have some ideas. Andras-Field is great for people they ar only 14 years old. But i am for myself 54 years old. I am, let as say an old boy. For this, i want mor then a women who is talking her friend is awfuel. I am missing a Supermarket. As i am myself an owner of a little Supermarket in Austria in Salzkammergut in the near of Mondsee, i can tell you: i would not live in a village where there is no Supermarket. You can get no Milk in the Morning for the children, as wie want have in future.

For this: i want to be a member of Andras-Field. And i will be the owner of the Supermarket. This is necessarry for the live in a Village. I hope you can understand me in my bad english and giver me answer.

Wolfgang Hinterholzer

My Friends.

I am not so good in english as i want. But i have some ideas. Andras-Field is great for people they ar only 14 years old. But i am for myself 54 years old. I am, let as say an old boy. For this, i want mor then a women who is talking her friend is awfuel. I am missing a Supermarket. As i am myself an owner of a little Supermarket in Austria in Salzkammergut in the near of Mondsee, i can tell you: i would not live in a village where there is no Supermarket. You can get no Milk in the Morning for the children, as wie want have in future.

For this: i want to be a member of Andras-Field. And i will be the owner of the Supermarket. This is necessarry for the live in a Village. I hope you can understand me in my bad english and giver me answer.

Wolfgang Hinterholzer

Hm... Wolfgang.

Would your supermarket take net-orders, and deliver to my house in Andras Field?

Ill see what I can do about a Supermarket. You are right of course. We need to be able to shop some. <_<

Hm... Wolfgang.

Would your supermarket take net-orders, and deliver to my house in Andras Field?

Ill see what I can do about a Supermarket. You are right of course. We need to be able to shop some. <_<

This means i have everday and night to bee online that i can you deliver with all things that you want. My Supermarket is able to joy to sell all products you need for Live for all day. The problem is what you want.

I can deliver all, but my thinging is : Gianni is helping me.

So hop this bad thinging wood be good.

I like Andras-Field

Wolfgang

Andras told me today, that i am allowed to build a supermarket in Andrasfield. This is very happy to me. For this, i ask gianni to build a supermarket for me in Andrasfield. And he will do it. You can think: when gianni is making this project, you will have a good Supermarket. The best i think.

Look forward

Wolfgang

Andras told me today, that i am allowed to build a supermarket in Andrasfield. This is very happy to me. For this, i ask gianni to build a supermarket for me in Andrasfield. And he will do it. You can think: when gianni is making this project, you will have a good Supermarket. The best i think.

Look forward

Wolfgang

Great Wolfgang.

I look forward to shopping all my canned in your Supermarket - and what else I need on my stays in Andras Field.

What will you call your Supermarket?

I can see the newspaper add.

Wolfgangs Supermarket to open in Andras Field....

Wolfie has what you need - at prices that cant be beat!

or

No need to go squealinยด - because Wolfgang is dealinยด

Netorders and deliveries in Andras Field

Wolfgangs Supermarket

Grocery Lane 1

Andras Airpark

Phone: 555-W O L F G A N G

That word "always hot coffee" is a point always switch off my brain and start my coffee-junkie identity laugh.gif

I must dice out which plane I use for Andras Field, maybe Bushhawk... (you remember the coffee there? ) blush.gif

Got any Kuhlua to spice up that coffee, neighbor? laugh.gif

Sorry - ran out of the stuff back in ยด79, but I believe there is an oil-well just south of Andras Field, and so Ill get you a cup of that. Tastes pretty much the same as far as I know! B)

Sorry - ran out of the stuff back in ยด79, but I believe there is an oil-well just south of Andras Field, and so Ill get you a cup of that. Tastes pretty much the same as far as I know! cool.gif

Can't do the Kaluha anymore reminds me of the white Russians my ex used to drink!

Heck if we're going that far and in the mountains then we need to have some Jaegertee, and some of my old college buddy homemade Obstler to start a campfire

for overnighters and it can also beused to start any challenging engine and clean any parts of grime incase someone needs to do some maintenace.

I can bring all the oil from BP thats left in the Gulf of Mexico if I did a little detour on the way over!biggrin.gif