Aac - Flight Briefing #3

darem

"All the concrete and all the heat - this is a sick combo, I tell you", says the man laying on the ground under the belly of the plane. "I curse everything that flies, stopped to fly and has wheels on it".

You look at him and nod. "36° Celsius isn't funny anymore, I agree".

"Yup, especially for a mechanic who has to work outdoors at noon", you hear from under your broken Cessna.

"If it helps you, I'll stay by your side and sweat with you", you reply.

"Oh come on, don't be silly", the mechanic mumbles. "Better wet yourself".

"I beg you pardon?", you say, raising an eyebrow.

"No no, no, don't get me wrong", he says with a laughter, "I just had an idea how you could spend that hot summer day"...

AAC Flight Briefing #3:

Get a water plane or an amphibian plane and take off from Andras Field. Find five different lakes around here and land on them. Then wet yourself, or at least your feet, before you return. Either use a map to plan your flight, or just search for the lakes by flying around. No minimum or maximum height for your adventure, just enjoy yourself :-)

Do not forget to take some snapshots from your swimming tour and be sure to post them here.

Happy flying!

Bernhard Rems

(The AAC flight briefings will be published once or twice a week here. They just give you a situation and the general briefing, all planning - if any - has to be done by you. They are just for fun and for atmosphere)

Oh, I was asked to post the series in the events forum :-)

yep I consider these mini events. What are you doing Ole :)

thanks Bernhard, I have had terrific fun today flying around the area in the Catalina puddle jumping in and out of lakes! I really enjoy these little missions you are sharing with us all! Thank you!

all the best

JaneRachel

Oh my! I may have gotten way over my head here.

thing is: This series of briefings, has the AA-Club logo on them, and after we got our own AA-club subforum, I made a post stating that I would move all AA-Club content in here.

I just did that, when moving these briefings here.

If this is a bad decision - then I apologize, and will move the posts back of course.

Just say the word. I thought this was the logical forum for it, but hey - its an event, so. Beep and I jump.

:lol:

No, I like them here. I was just asked to better post them in the events forum. But it's ok if they are in this forum :-)

No, I like them here. I was just asked to better post them in the events forum. But it's ok if they are in this forum :-)

Thanks darem

We will let them stay here then. And this IS our forum, so it all adds up.