Help Appreciated X2

Howya lads,

I was on before re. buying my son a controller pad for his Bus Simulator and i would like to once again thank everybody for the help given.

Problem number two,

Unfortunately my son badly scratched the Bus Sim cd so i went and downloaded the game from Aerosoft.com

All was fine,

I was told to give the serial key and my email address before he could play it.

That was fine i done that and he was off playing it for the night.

This morning i was awoken to my son saying the game wouldnt work,

Got downstairs and bang,Message appeared once again "This programe requires online activation. You will need a actice internet connection,select OK to enter it,After entering a valid key, YOU WILL NOT BE PROMPTED AGAIN".

I made the attempt to contact support@aerosoft.com but i,ve been told my email address dosent meet requirements or is not the default email client, something like that, So im just pleading with somebody and anybody on here to point me in the right direction as

the young lad has me up the walls, you know yourself

Cheers.

I got sorted lads via info on TML biggrin.gif

For anybody that suffers this problem in the future you simply have to run the program as administrator and sorted.

Applies to Vista and Windows 7 only.