Discount For Andras Field Customers - Pby Catalina X

We always say Andras Field as a virtual Aerosoft club and we promised to give those customers some discounts. As we now reached a certain amount of sales (very good btw) it's time to announce the first discount. From today till next Monday we'll give the Andras Field customers 10% discount on the download PBY Catalina X, our award winning old big bird. Ideal for Andras Field of course as you can use Andras Field as your home base for the Cat. Getting the discount is simple, just select the Catalina in our shop and you get the option to insert the serial code we send you. The price will then be discounted automatically.

Links: [Catalina Product Page] [Andras Field Product Page

Tags: FSX PBY Catalina X

catalinaxImg5%20gold.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

You will see the lower price the moment you get to the payment pages. I just checked and it works, if you do not see it, stop and let me know.

Does not work: Logged in to my Box-Shop account, add the Catalina to the basket and now I'm on the webpage of Saferpay and it still shows 29.99 Euro

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ahh, tested it with the Downloadshop and there I'm asked for me Andras-Field Ser.Nr.!

So the discount applies only to Downloads?