Membership

Tonight - Friday September 17, I will update the member library, and send out membercards to all who mailed to me for membership, up until tonight.

So if you want to be member, but havent sent me a request, but would like your card tonight - mail me today!

All are welcome, long as you have Andras Field scenery. You dont have to own a plot or anything. ;)

Ole, is there a page somewhere for the club?

Do we have a member list published?

Cheers and thanks,

Hi Maxter

No page. This is what we got Im afraid.

A memberlist.... I have one of course but not published. But I can post it here. Just never thought of it. Ill post it ASAP.

Darn... now you got me thinking of a webpage for the Club. Sigh... My limited time. Do you have any suggestions? :D

Ole, if you want to do a member page, I would gladly offer you space on my server, like http://www.andrasmeridian.com/aaclub, including some CMS to update the pages - in fact, you could build a complete site there, like the one of our VA. Just let me know.

Thank you darem, for your kind offer. I will respond to it soon as I get 2 minutes of time to consider the consequences. I need to be able to do the CMS bit, and well Im not experienced - so Ill get back to you ASAP.

Hehe, all my offers to you have had a rattail of work, haven't they? *g*

But wait, I would have another idea - what about a social network built on buddypress?

Just a quick hello to all, got my membership card yesterday and my plot at the airfield over this weekend so need to settle in now :rolleyes:

Apart from my flight simming I am also in to sports replay gaming so feel free to have a look at my site below - plan to add a page for Andras Field to my site soon

John

Hi all,

Just got my membership and being an old dinosaur,I could not work out how to change my signature.Hope I have it right now.Anyway I look forward to catching up with you soon.

Regards,

Michael

Hi all,

Just got my membership and being an old dinosaur,I could not work out how to change my signature.Hope I have it right now.Anyway I look forward to catching up with you soon.

Regards,

Michael

You did it just right Michael. Its where it should be, so all is fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

So the new board is in place, and things can start resuming its normal course in Andras Field.

This also means that I am going to deal with a few memberapplications that have been lying around for far too long. All will be done tonight, so if you await a membercard - check your mail late tonight CET, or tomorrow morning, and they will be there.

Thanks for your patience.

As the official painter, and resident drunk, may I welcome you all to the club and buy you all a beer in the club house on the bosses tab :lol: Due to the world wide recession it will now be a glass of tepid tap water

• 3 weeks later...

Just a brief note for those regisetring for a member card. Member cards will be made once a week on a sunday. Appologies if this causes inconvenience, but I have a busy life in the real world with a job often requiring 10 hour plus days.