Membership

If you want to be a member of the AA-Club, just send me a mail. (aaclub@andrasfield.com) and I will make and mail you a membercard.

I might be a couple of days, but if you get impatient, just mail me again. :wacko:

If you want to be a member of the AA-Club, just send me a mail. (aaclub@andrasfield.com) and I will make and mail you a membercard.

I might be a couple of days, but if you get impatient, just mail me again. :wacko:

How many members so far Ole? Maybe there should be a fireworks show once we hit 100!!!!! (or are we there yet?)

How many members so far Ole? Maybe there should be a fireworks show once we hit 100!!!!! (or are we there yet?)

Not quite there yet, But Ill let everyone know when we reach the 100 mark. Thats for sure.

All member applications up until July 21. are now processed and sent out.

IF you have applied for a membership BEFORE July 22. and havent received your membercard, then please drop me a line, and Ill look into it.

Thanks Ole,

I've got mine.

Edit: Ohoooooo, I did exactly said in the mail, but i see no banner....

I know now wath I did wrong. I was forgotten to cilck in my signature.

As you can see, It's oke know.

Thanks Ole.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK

All membercards from people wanting membership - up until today, September 4. has been sent out. Check your mail and if you have applied today or earlier, and havent gotten your membercard - please buzz me.:D

And a special welcome to Christian Sander - who just received a card with member #100.:lol:

Hello to everyone,

Number 100 speaking :lol: (Thx Ole for this fantastic number *g*)

Short introduction of myself...my name is Christian, I'm living in Berlin, Germany. Just became a member of this fantastic elite club :)

My real world occupation is air traffic controller.

Into flightsim since MSFS 95.

First round at the clubhouse by myself ensured...

Bruce, what do you prefer? Here in Germany a so called "Weizen" would be nice at all (Paulaner e.g.). Or just pick up a Beck's :-)

regards,

Chris

Hello to everyone,

Short introduction of myself...my name is Christian, I'm living in Berlin, Germany. Just became a member of this fantastic elite club :)

Bruce, what do you prefer? Here in Germany a so called "Weizen" would be nice at all (Paulaner e.g.). Or just pick up a Beck's :-)

regards,

Chris

Hey Christian,

I was wondering im currently the Air Traffic Manager over a VAE(Virtual Avitation Experience) Which currently host the Andras Field community on our flight server. I would like to know if you be interested in lending me a hand over at the ATC School for VAE we are trying to get members checked off to provide ATC coverage at Andras Field and anywhere they want to control. Please email me at chris@virtual-aviation.org my only ATC experience is from being a pilot and VATSIM controller also implanning on attending an ATC-CTI school soon so i could really use some pointers from you

I am going to get involved with the ATC program at some point. Its a long long desire for me, to sit as ATC and direct the planes safely around, but sadly, currently I have heaps of things to do, so I cannot find time to do it wholehearted at the moment, and for this my heart really aches - but I hope that when things settle down for me a little - no idea when - you have a spot for me on the training bench for ATC service. :)

Hello to everyone,

regards,

Chris

Make that a Hefeweuezar fuer the " Schwob"

Paul

A HELLO from "one-oh-one"!

I´m living in Munich approximately 100 km from Andras Airfield.

Next saturday starts the Oktoberfest (Wies´n) 2010. How about a "Wies´n-Mass" for the first 100 AA-Club-members?

:beer3_s:

:lol:

You can choose Paulaner, Augustiner, Spatenbräu, Löwenbräu or Hofbräu...

Cheers!

A HELLO from "one-oh-one"!

I´m living in Munich approximately 100 km from Andras Airfield.

Next saturday starts the Oktoberfest (Wies´n) 2010. How about a "Wies´n-Mass" for the first 100 AA-Club-members?

:beer3_s:

:lol:

You can choose Paulaner, Augustiner, Spatenbräu, Löwenbräu or Hofbräu...

Cheers!

Löwenbräu for me please! Yummi!:D

Moin Moin

Tango Sierra or #102 is calling.

JUst became also Member of this club.

Introducing myself: I'am 27years old, married and living in Kiel (Germany). My profession is Air Traffic Control and work together with Christian #100 Sander.

I think thats enough...

Oh before I forget...one round Becks for all

greetz