Looking around

Chaders

What I love about this scenery is that everytime I visit I find something new.

Today I found some campers to the north of the field, They had a fire going so I popped in for a bite to eat.

post-5-127963795876_thumb.jpg

On returning to the field I noticed some new building work going on next to the Hangers. I wonder what will pop up here??

post-5-12796380371_thumb.jpg

I also noticed an unusual visitor at the Aerosoft place. I'm guessing they're getting some stick after the World Cup party. What's the story Mathijs??

post-5-12796381388_thumb.jpg

What I love about this scenery is that everytime I visit I find something new.

Today I found some campers to the north of the field, They had a fire going so I popped in for a bite to eat.

post-5-127963795876_thumb.jpg

On returning to the field I noticed some new building work going on next to the Hangers. I wonder what will pop up here??

post-5-12796380371_thumb.jpg

I also noticed an unusual visitor at the Aerosoft place. I'm guessing they're getting some stick after the World Cup party. What's the story Mathijs??

post-5-12796381388_thumb.jpg

This exactly my feeling too. Not only is the Scenery so versatile, that you can fly around for a looong time and find new stuff, but these frequent updates - Its a fantastic project, and Im proud to be part of it.