Remove ALL AES files

Okay, im coming at this from an alternative angle as previously in the past. Is it possible to remove AES totally from my FS2004 and then start cleanly re-entering my "keycodes" to assign compatible airports with AE Services?

So in a nutshell, i wish to just start/assign from scracth

• Upvote 1

Is it possible to remove AES totally from my FS2004

Sure that is possible. You can simply remove AES from the scenery library and then delete the AES folder in the aerosoft folder. Then you can reinstall AES v2.07

and then start cleanly re-entering my "keycodes"?

That on the other hand is not possible, because otherwise the credits system would make any sense if you could easily remove and add the airport assignments.

• Upvote 1

• Developer

That's what you have agreed, when you assigned the credits. Or did you bring your underware back to the shop after you have used it to select a new once? :unsure:

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

So a system format is the only way i can actually re-think my airport AES selection, DAMMN!!!

so now, is it possible to remove the keys by a system format or not?

• Developer

Can you please post your Support ID first: AESHelp->Support->Gernerate Support ID, then CTRL+V here

I thought Delta777 made it quite clear. You can remove AES from your system by deleting the entry in Scenery Library and removing the AES folder under Aerosoft. What you cannot do is drop some airports and add new ones with the credits you have already paid for. Those are tied to the airports you used them on.