Crash when I select free ride

Derp

Hi,

I've got the german version with the English hotfix. Whenever I press 'free ride', I crash.

How can I fix this? I've already tried elevating its privilages to admin.

I'm Sorry - I was wrong.

I click 'Free Ride', then I get the options menu. I can select where I spawn, etc. THEN I press the start button, and crash.

Hello Ownagedoctor,

I believe that you shouldn't mix the two language versions together.

So best to un-install, remove the folder if it still exists to remove any left over files and then re-install.

Hello Ownagedoctor,

I believe that you shouldn't mix the two language versions together.

So best to un-install, remove the folder if it still exists to remove any left over files and then re-install.

I speak English, and only HAVE the German version. Surely there is a way arround the problem?

• 10 months later...

Hello Ownagedoctor,

Try asking the shop where you purchased it from to see if they'll let you have the English version.

Hi, I am currently facing the same problem, when all the items installed are in german, then I installed the

German 1.3 version update, it crashes after the free ride window(After selecting the bus, weather,e.t.c.

Also after 10mins the game crashes too, thanks and hope you can provide me an answer. :(