Updates

James A

Hi Guy's,

See on the main Aerosoft Web Page that v1.04 is out. Only issue I have is where? All the links and places one would find it only shows v1.03.

By going to www.andrasfield.com there is a direct link to the file.

However I've got a different problem. It seems that my computer doesn't recognize this update, as when i double click on the file I am then asked with what type of program I'd like to open this file... Any idea as to what happened? I'll try to re-download again and see if it wasn't a corrupted download in the first place...

Thanks!

Just tried that link on the main page of Andras Field, it is corrupted. The 13.2mb download was over in a second in a file type that is not an .exe...

Just tried that link on the main page of Andras Field, it is corrupted. The 13.2mb download was over in a second in a file type that is not an .exe...

Try adding .zip and unpack it. Worked for me :D

PS. There are a rabbit invasion on the airfield area.

By going to www.andrasfield.com there is a direct link to the file.

Been there, done that!! The only file(s) I see are 1.03 and 1.03a.

Edited - Just noticed on Mathijs' post re Andras Field Versions the Link to 1.04 has been omitted..